Untitled Story Part

"You don't know why we're here." Leia crossed her arms.

"You don't know what we're doing." Flare glared at the male in front of her.

"You'll walk out of this dorm, pretending you didn't see anything." The girls continued.

"And you'll think you walked into the wrong dorm, and forget about every single thing that existed in here."

He sighed, exasperated, rolling his eyes. "And why would I do that when this is all such a scoop? I could earn eternal fame and fortune if I reported you guys."

The two girls screeched, glaring even harder at him. "Ace, don't do it!"

"We'll get... well, killed!"

"We're not bulletproof! Or knifeproof! Or any sort of weapon proof!"

Yelling and shouting echoed everywhere in the room until the guy, or Ace, had to cover his ears and use an even louder tone to stop them. "OKAY! STOP IT!"

"Promise you won't tell on us."

"Promise you won't tell anyone."

"As we said before, you walked into the wrong dorm and did nothing, saw nothing."

"Forget about everything." Flare mustered up the most dangerous looking face in the history of... trains. "Or you'll face the consequences."

"I'll have to Obliviate you." Leia made a Harry Potter reference that no one will ever relate to.

"We'll kill you, Ace. Either you keep it a secret, you live, or you try to tell on us and die."

The threatening looks, crazy hand gestures and evil words they were using almost made Ace laugh. But to keep his head, and partially so he could snicker about it in the future, he decided not to. Raising his hands in surrender, he said, "Okay, fine. You got me. I won't tell on you guys."

The girls sighed in relief, marching Ace to the door of their room and kicking him out.

Behind then, on the study desk—— Sorenyuki fanart.