Bring Me Home Again

Why does she do this to me? Everyday, my best friend gets herself into more and more trouble. Keira Evans is the school's bad girl. Her name is graffitied over all the desks she has sat at. It is even written on the bell, high up in the tower. No one knows how she got up there. Lucky, I am there to direct her away from wrong... sometimes. She slithers away, out of my sight. I love her so much and I want to keep her from trouble but she couldn't care less. One day in the future, I bet she will get expelled. But until then, I'll enjoy my precious time with her.

"Keira Evans!" the blonde receptionist shouts. Keira steps forward, confidently, "I didn't do it! Suck that, bitch!" She points the finger at her and the receptionist goes purple like a grape. Before I can stop her she takes off down the hall, singing and skipping merrily. I roll my eyes and sprint after her. 

She is crying in the corridors. 

"Keira!" I cry. She pushes me away, "Leave me alone, Sam!" I smirk. Grabbing her arm, I pin her to the wall, then fall down in laughter at her expression. She stares at me like I am the weirdest person on earth. After a second, she bursts out in giggles. It's so funny when she giggles! Her straight dark hair falls over her shoulders and her eyes scrunch up. I laugh even harder until my stomach hurts and we can hear footsteps coming closer. The loud clip-clopping belongs to Sophie Dale, a cute blonde. She always wears heels and Keira and I often wonder how she walks in them without tripping over. That brings back old memories.... Keira once wore heels to a party and I had to carry her home again because of her sore feet. I must admit she looked beautiful that night. 

"Hi, Sam... and Key ring..." She glares at Keira. Keira doesn't put up with Sophie's shit. She bounces off the wall and punches Sophie in the face. The blonde squeals and covers her face. Sobbing hysterically, she struts off. Halfway along the hall, Sophie trips. Keira and I roll on the floor in laughter before she screams to Sophie, "Need some lessons with those?!" And we crack up again.

Sophie picks herself up and glares at Keira. She stumbles off, carrying her broken heels. 

We continue laughing, then I stop when Keira rests her head on my shoulder. I am in shock. Keira is too big of a toughy to rest her head on anyone's shoulder, let alone mine.

"I love you, Sam..." She says quietly.

PIC OF KEIRA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>