Chapter One.... Keira's View

I lay there, slumped aganst the wall, my head resting on his beautiful shoulder. "What?" he exclaimed.

I laugh, "I won't say it again..." He stares at me. "Please, pretty please!" Sam begs.

I stand up and drag him up with me. "Come on!" He looks at me in surprise, "Where are we going, Keira?" I smile and take his hand. He relaxes and I pull him along the empty corridor, "Somewhere special..." 

As I take him out of the quiet building, the bell for end of school rings. "Surprise surprise!" Sam laughs, "We're not skipping school!" I laugh and skip on ahead of him. I reach my car, and I am seventeen thank God. Opening the car door, I let Sam in and I climb into the driver's seat. I start up the car and he stares at me from the passenger seat. "Hey!" I cry, "Don't look at me like that! I'm the driver here! Let me take you somewhere!" He closes his eyes and sinks into the soft leather seat. I watch him for a while before pulling out of the parking lot. 

Following the imaginary GPS in my head, I finally reach the apartment. That's right, the apartment. "Here we are!" He opens his eyes and stares out the window. "Isn't this the house you showed me last summer?" He grins at me. I thought you weren't paying attention to me when I was talking to you!" I gasp, hitting him playfully. "I always pay attention to you, Keira!" he protests. I roll my eyes, "Whatever!" 

I throw open the car door and he follows me up to the front door. I pull the key from my pocket and slide it into the hole. It opens easily and I push it open and gasp in horror. Even Sam does.

It is nothing like in the pictures. The floor is old and full of holes and the walls have cracks and smashes in them. "Oh.... my.... God!" I stare in disgust at the mess. Turning to Sam, I whisper, "This is nothing like the photos!" He grips my arm, "Let's go! This place is creepy!" I get the shivers and we bolted out, laughing so hard that we knock our heads getting into the car.

"Well.... the plus side is that Mia Riley is staying with us until her house is ready to move into.... she's getting one built!" I turn on the engine and speed away. "What?" Sam chokes. "I know. She's getting a house built!" I whine. "No! Mia... Riley....?" He gulps. "I thought you were friends with Mia, Sam." He frowns at me, "You thought wrong! Stop acting like my Mum, Keira. Because you're not." I stare at him. "Let me out now." He looks down. 

"Why?" I ask.

"Just let me out NOW!" he roars. I jump in fright and stop the car. He climbs out and slams the door, without even saying goodbye. 

Tears stream down my cheeks and I drive home, silent.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A\N: Oooooooooooh, why the 'rage', Sam? 

Why isn't Sam happy with the idea of Mia staying with them? Will their 'friendship' go downhill or will they make up? Keira is obviously the 'stunned roo in the spotlight' for once in her life. She isn't the one causing the trouble this time.... or is she?   Keep reading my fans!

Love Flynn

PIC OF SAM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>