Chapter Two... Sam's View

I hate that she just went ahead wth inviting Mia in. I dislike Mia.... a lot. So much, I didn't want to mention her name from that day in the past, onwards.

Back before Keira came to the school, I was going out with Mia Riley. Yes me, with Mia. That terrible day that she tried to suck up to me and ask me to the dance. I said yes because she had been bugging me for months and I had no one to go with.

Well, the morning of the day I agreed, a new girl called Keira came to the school. I fell in love with her from the first I set eyes on her. She had brown hair then but she dyed it dark brown. I just wanted to reach out and stroke her smooth skin and glossy hair. 

She was invited to the party too.

By some random 10th grader I didn't know. 

Mia, of course, dressed up in her fancy new silk cocktail dress. Bad idea! 

I accidently spilt softdrink on her new dress and she went ballistic. "Why did yu spill softdrink all over my new dress! You knew that it was new, didn't you?!" She had glared at me. "N-no, Mia!" I stuttered. "PUNISHMENT!!!" She screamed. "Hmmm..... yes..." She smirked, " You will kiss me... in front of the WHOLE party!" Then she laughed. I dropped the bottles, smashing them o the ground and causing everyone to look at us, even Keira. Oh no! I want a chance with Keira if I can. But too late! Mia's lips crushed mine and she stole my first kiss. The crowd cheered and Mia kissed me even more passionately. I tried to force myself away but she put her arms around her neck and smashed her body against mine. I broke free and screamed, "STOP!!!" I turned and left, just in time to see Keira hiding, shamefully behind the car. I was mad and I didn't think of my words, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!" I roared. The 10th grader came over and 'protected' her. I punched him hard in the face and left.

That is why I hate Mia. For stealing my first kiss, for embarassing me in front of the girl I fell in love with. Keira.

A\N: Ooooooooh, I understand why Sam is angry at Mia.

But wouldn't Keira know already since she was there? Or is Sam over-reacting? I say he should talk to Keira about it. What about you guys? Please comment and tell me what you think. Thank you!

Love Flynn

PIC OF MIA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>