6. That Boy, A Mystery

Third POV

A single boy admired silently the light pink and orange-ish clouds that swirled in the afternoon sky from the insides of a beautiful carriage. Small pidgeons soared it while singing a sweet tune, people returning to their own houses or families. Once again, the world seemed to be at peace.

Oh how M/N despises that word...

The tranquil scenery made disgusted him. Every single person could enjoy life happily yet he couldn't be normal. Every single person had no regrets yet he did. Every single person was content yet he had to suffer. His fist clenched tightly, eyes closed.

It isn't fair....

He did it for his sake.....the sake of that innocent boy that once was his friend and family in the past.....

But why did he did it?

He did ask himself that question over and over.

Did his body reacted on it's own?

Was it the pity he felt at that time?

Did he cared about that boy?

He doesn't even know himself anymore...

Time passed quickly, the bright colored sky turning into a deep shade of blue along with purple. He glazed at the beautiful color with nostalgia in his eyes.

"Ohh M/N! I'm back!"

A sigh escaped his very own mouth as he made out a very familiar voice. The door was pulled open as he opened his eyes. There standed Arichi with a huge, goofy smile on his face, bags full of clothes along with a white box with a crimson ribbon.

"What took you so long, stupid?"

Arichi smiled akwardly.

"Well... I saw this hot chick on the store and I just had to do my thing."

His whole persona gave it away. His hair was messy along with his coat that was sightly wrinkled at the moment. He also smelled like sins.

M/N eyebrow twitched in annoyance, tick marks appearing on his forehead.

"I also saw this chocolate cake you love so much and I bought it for you. Hope it makes it up for you boss!"

He thrusted the white box into his face. His eyes had this sparkle, like the ones a child would have while opening a gift.

"You are safe...for now..."

He murmured with a small glare, setting the box aside.

Arichi smirked as he waved it off, amber eyes glinting a haunting hue for a split second.

"Tellement mignon~"

M/N rolled his eyes. Both Arichi and Rozu knew foreing languages thanks to him. You see M/N's company wasn't like any of the others.

He painted.

Quite popular I must say, hence their are selling pretty good.

He worked mainly on canvas and exported them into many foreing nations, trading all over the world. It was the only thing that seemed to be tolerable to him in this world. Arichi's head shot up, turning to the left, huffing annoyed afterwards. A familiar white haired maiden with lush green orbs approached.

"Master..."

She greeted him with a small bow, not even bothering to pay attention to the scowling amber eyed man, who glared at her. M/N nodded at her.