Astral the star speaker

It all started in a small town called Astraya.

The night of the shooting stars.

Was when she was born.

Astral Azer.

Astral pov (5 years old)

"MOMMA! MOMMA! LOOK THE STARS!"

"Yes dear there beautiful aren't they?" Said Delphi, Astral's mother.

"Yeah.....hey mom what's a star speaker?"

"A star speaker where did you hear that little one?" Asked Apollo, Astral's father, in a unidentifiable tone.

"The stars."

Astral (10 years old)

"Mom why can't you come?" I cried.

"Because I'm not special like you dear. I can't speak to the stars."

"But your named after the oracle-"

"But that doesn't mean I can do what she could, but you can. Don't worry we'll always be with you."

"What about you dad your name-"

"Is just a name. Don't worry you'll be fine."

Apollo and Delphi kissed there daughter good bye as she left to become the new star speaker on a starry night.

Astral (age 15)

"It's been five years since I seen them. Since my studies are going well maybe I could see them...,just once...."

"STAR SPEAKER! COME QUICK TWO PEOPLE HAVE JUST DIED!"

I go over to the priest. "Who died and needs to be sent to the stars?"

"Apollo and Delphi Azer."

Astral (age 19)

"It's been three years since they died... people always apologize....but they are always with me in the stars."

I look up to see the new constellation, small that no one but me would notice, the descendants, Apollo and Delphi.

Astral (present day age 22)

"What does tomorrow hold?" I sit on a hill exposed to nothing but the stars and close my eyes tilting my head up to the night sky. "My friends please reveal what you have planned." I open my eyes (eyes are bluish black with little speaks of white and yellow, hair also changes to a galaxy type looking colors).

"*whisper* *whisper*"

"*inhale rapidly* So tomorrow I shall leave my home.....very well. If that is what you have planned my friends. Please look over my village....no my family."