The Journey On Land For The Stars

Astral's pov

It's been a few weeks since I left my home, my family. The Stars have been getting restless, having me go far across the plain that separates my family from the rest of the world. The cry for me to go faster, but not telling me why. "I understand you wish for me to be quicker, but why? What is it you desire?" I whisper up at the night sky. Only to not receive an answer to that one again, and only receive the beckoning to go faster. I sighed, walking across the plain a bit faster, the closer I get to civilization, the quieter they get, much to my relief,but now....its getting a bit lonely, with their voices getting quieter and quieter.

Koumei's pov

Dantalion spilled almost everything. To wrapped up in trying to prove to me that she was right. By the time she realized and shut up, she already gave me vital information. She said the one who can speak to the stars is a living descendant of her people. They lived at the so called, "edge of the world," and this one is her direct descendant. She also told me her first stop is a place called Pa Emer. Unfortunately that was it before she went quiet, so now I need to find where this, "Pa Emer," is. This is so bothersome, but if its true, this could turn out to be very rewarding for Kou.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating but no I'm free for a couple of months so ill be updating more often. Sorry this is so short, I honestly thought no one like this story, but then Mslcycel asked for an update a couple of days ago. So I said yes. Now sit tight, another chapter will be published today if you guys vote on what you want to see. Here are the options:

A modern short story with Koumei, Dantalion, and astral (may contain some insight to the story) as a, "I'm sorry for not updating."

or

Another chapter continuing this story

Its up to you guys. Thank you for reading. Have a good day/night!

(Picture not mine, credit to artist)