The Art of Courting- Chapter Eleven

Hey guys, look how fast this has gone! Chapter 11 already! Wow!

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie Wynter-Song who has an awesome new story out called The Inbetween. Read it! I guarantee it's good!

Pic on the side is of Henry, Chelsea's dad >>

The song of the chapter is called Easy. It was originally by the Commodores, written by their lead singer Lionel Richie, and was released in 1977. Their version is amazing and I demand that you all check it out in your free time. Then again, this chapter is to the Faith No more cover that was released in late 1992. It's just as amazing and awesome.

Enjoy the chapter and read the not at the end!!

- Twix

PS: NOT EDITED

CHAPTER ELEVEN

That’s why I’m easy

I’m easy like Sunday mornings

That’s why I’m easy

I’m easy like Sunday morning

I wanna be high, so high

I wanna be free to know

The things I do are right

I wanna be free

Just me- Easy, Faith No More (Originally by the Commodores)

“UM… SOMETHING LIKE THAT DAD,” Chelsea replied awkwardly.

“Come now, Artemis, it’s not that hard to answer. Simply yes or no?”

“Yes?” She looked at Jay who shrugged.

Helpful.

“Uh huh. No sex without a condom.”

“HENRY!”

“Okay. Let’s do this,” Will said excitedly to Chelsea, who instantly regretted taking him. He was sitting in a leather chair in a dingy little shop. Observing the artist preparing his tools, she sat down across from him on the peeling sofa. Her brother had informed her on the way that he was one of the best in the city, but the studio they were in was worryingly dirty.

Maybe Mr. Amazing At Drawing On People just doesn’t like cleaning?

“So, did you want it in curvy or straight script?” the artist asked Will.

“Straight.”

“Alright. You ready?"

“Yeah.” The man swabbed her brother’s forearm and began

“HOLY SHIT!” Will cried and Chelsea held back a sigh. She knew he’d be all excited and then turn into a baby. Just like when he tried to ride a bike the first time.

Her dad had told them the story many times. When Will was five and Chelsea was three (Sadie was with their mom, being barely two) he had tried to teach her brother how to ride a bike. Apparently he started crying after one fall and refused to get back on again. And that, ladies and gentlemen, was why none of the O’Hara kids could ride. Her dad gave up after attempt number one.