Chapter 3

But what really amazed we was what I saw next

It was amazing I saw a river that the sun reflected in coming out from a little waterfall at the end of it. It was pretty and all. But why were he doing this?
"Shawn? Why did you do all this?" I asked genuinely curious. "I need to ask you a favor" he said "okay?" I said unsure of what he meant by that "So I wanted to ask you out on a date. But I genuinely need your help. My mom told me I had to stop messing around with girls and actually get a real girlfriend" he hesitated "or she's going to kick me out" he said looking down at the ground "So what are you asking of me?" Is he seriously asking me to be his fake girlfriend? "Umm I need you to be my fake girlfriend until my mom isn't threatening me that she's going to kick me out" He said awkwardly "So..." I said "you want me to be your fake girlfriend so you don't get kicked out?" I said getting disappointed that he didn't want anything else from me "Yes" he said blankly "I will do it" I said "but?" He asked me he already knew me so well "I have three conditions one: You will not kiss anyone while in school, this would make the arrangement untrustworthy. Two: You will NOT have sex, kiss or do other things with any girls whilst near me. Not even if you manage to sneak them to your room and both our curtains is up. Then you will close yours. Three: I want you to take me out on dates, and you need to actually kiss me in front of people, after all we need people to believe us" I said "Oh and one last thing" I added "If I need something I am gonna call you. I need to get something out of this as well" I added. "Deal" he said "Do you wanna eat?" He asked unsure "yes" I said smiling, DAMMIT YOU IDIOT. HE IS JUST USING YOU GET OVER HIM ALREADY!

As we were driving home Shawn turned to me and said "I am sorry about asking you, but my mom likes you. I figured it would be good if it was someone she liked. I am not doing this to be cruel in any way. You know that. Right?" I knew he would not hurt me. At least I don't think he would but you never know but my mouth said "I know you aren't doing it on purpose" I said turning my attention to the window.

As we arrived home he followed me to my house and said "I had a really good time today. I hope we can do it again sometime" He said with a cute smile. The cute smile that made me crush even more on him. Gosh what is wrong with me? "If you treat me right we can" I said joking.
As I turned around to walk inside he grabbed my wrist and...

Sorry for the cliff hanger😁
Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment vote and fan. Much love as always