chapter 6

camerons pov

he thinks im beutiful? no, no he doesnt hes lying to me. im not beautiful. but why is he lying to me what does he want. well whatever he wants im not giving him anything. i mean yea he is cute but i barely know him. and im not stupid enough to stick around and find out what it was he wanted from me. so as soon as i heard the bell ring i shot out of the classroom not giving him the chance to say something to me or stop me. time for second period. here we go. all the classes passed by in a breeze.just like every other day, no one talks to me ,i pay attention and class is over. the bell rang signaling the end of forth period and that meant its time for lunch. as i was walking down the hall to get to lunch Ashley and her clique walked by me and ashley bumped my shoulder with hers. with the contact on my shoulder i hissed in pain. i hade a bruise there. she turned around so fast i think she got whiplash. she came back up to me and said, "what you say to me". "no-nothing" i whispered. she pulled my hair and hit me in the face. and while doing that she was calling me all kinds of names. my vision started to blur and i fell i saw a tall figure standing down the hall looking straight at the scene that was happening. why isnt this person helping me. but that didnt suprie me im worthless of course it wouldnt save me from this horrible time. i saw those eyes and i blacked out.

shout out to @smileysonal go follow her thanks flying turtles see yhu tommorow