New Boyfriend?

When I woke up it was six in the morning. I was excited about today that I woke up early. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet to look for an outfit to wear. I flipped trough clothes and I finally found a good outfit. I put on my outfit and went to do my make up at my vanity. For my make up I only put on concealer, did my eyebrows, put on eyeliner, mascara and some chap stick.

         I grabbed my luggage and brought it to the front door for when we take our stuff the girls haven't woken up so I went to wake them up

         I grabbed my luggage and brought it to the front door for when we take our stuff the girls haven't woken up so I went to wake them up. I grabbed two pans and went to Lucy's room. I banged the pans together making Lucy shoot up and fall out of the bed. She fell with a loud thump and I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. Lucy just looked at me until I calmed myself and I ran out the door. I did the same with the girls and they all did to same thing Lucy did.

       While the girls were getting ready I made omelettes. Their was a knock at the door and the guys stood their looking at me. I stepped aside and they came in. I walked back to the kitchen the guys following me. I made them all make omelettes with me since we will be needing more. The girls came down stairs and sat down at the table with the rest. We all sat and eat and when we finished Tyler and Rylee washed the dishes. We all walked outside and the girls and me had to pick out a car each.

(Lucy's car)

(Rylee's car)

(Rylee's car)