Oh.... 0////0

Janna's P.O.V
Well that was....something. It was weird. I wonder what she meant by someone is waiting for Star in her future. "What do you think she meant by that Janna?" Star asked taking me out of my thoughts. "Which part? The fairy godmother part? Or that someone was waiting for you in your future part?" I asked.

Star's P.O.V
"The part where she mentioned someone would be waiting for me in my future." I responded. "Idk, maybe a best friend? Or boyfriend?" Janna said confused. "Maybe, I guess...." I said. Gosh, she confused me so much. 'Good -w-' 'Are you still in my flippin head?!' 'Yes!' I could hear her giggle. 'Get. Out. Of. My. Head!!' I yelled at her.

'Ok, jeez... -.-' She responded. 'Hello?' I asked. '...' *sigh* No response back.

I checked my watch and it read.... 12:30! Shoot! Me and Janna better hurry back. "C'mon Janna, we have to go back to school!" I said. "Ugh. I hate school" Janna whined.

"Oh c'mon, it's not that bad" I said with a smile. "If you say so" Janna said with a smile back. We ran off to go back to school... again. I checked my watch and we arrived at school at 12:45. Wow. It only took us 15 minutes to get there. That's impressive. We walked to our lockers which, lucky for us, our lockers were next door to each other. I pulled out a little white paper that had my locker number and combination. My locker number was 305 and my combo is 35-14-75. I put the combination in and got the stuff that I need for class. I closed my locker and turned to see Marco in front of me. "AHH!" I yelled. "Hey" He said with a smirk on his face. "Asshole" I mumbled.

"What was that Princess?" He said with a smirk. Fuck him ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and his smirk. "I told you already my name is Star! Not princess! Also, leave me the hell alone." I shouted in his face.

I walked away but I could hear him run up behind me. I felt him grab me by the waist and spin me around to face him. "Aww, c'mon! I didn't treat you that bad, did I?" He said with a cocky tone and a smirk. "Let go asshole and yea, you actually did treat me that bad." I gave him resting bitch face and took both his hands off my waist. "I'd rather go to class then talk to your bitch ass." I said while walking off. I walked into class and saw that almost every chair was filled. There were only a few seats left. I decided to go sit next to a girl with bright blonde, short hair and a light blue streak in her hair.

"Hey!" I said trying to start a conversation. "Hey" She said. "I'm Star! And you?" "I'm Jackie." "Nice name!" I said cheerfully.

"Thanks! Yours too!" She said happily. "Attention students!" The teacher said sternly. "We have a new student with us. Her name is Star. Hello Star, wherever you are. My name is Ms. Montgomery. Anyways, today we are going to learn about blah blah blah..." She said. Well at least school's almost over.
----------------
Too lazy to write anything else. XD
Lu-chan away~
Word Count: 547