Ch. 11 - so it was all a lie?!

(Song is it ain't me by Selena Gomez)

Blake's POV:

I listened to every word Zane's dad said, of course he was telling his life story to him, But it was the opposite of what my mom told me.

Then an unexpected vision came, it was longer this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vision:

Instead of my mom, I see Professor Rose lying down on bed, Prof. Hawk beside her bed holding her hand, looking deep in thought.

Then the door opened to reveal, H. Astoria, Kevin, and Emma's parents, Coach Brandon, And Prof. Stella, they all look sad.

"Oh........ Hey guys." Prof. Hawk said.

"You alright?" Mr. Beast asked.

"I don't know." Prof. Hawk answered.

H. Astoria sighed.

"Well, would you like to know that me might have something to bring Rose back." she said.

Wait what does she mean, bring Rose back? Unless....... No, this was the continuation of the first vision I got, where they defeated Maleficent, I never knew she ended up like this, mom said she didn't kill any of them, but lied?!

Prof. Hawk's eyes widened.

"There is?!" He exclaimed.

Prof. Stella explained that in their school, they had a class teaching how ti bring a loved one back to life, He listened carefully, she said they have ti go on an island d and defeat a monster holding the cure.

They thought about it at first, but agreed to go on the journey, as they left the portal, another vision came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time it was before mom was defeated.

"Let us out Maleficent!!" A woman yelled in a cellar.

Mom laughs.

"No, well not before your precious Rose, will give up her power to me, and I will be the greatest  villain in history!!" She exclaimed.

So she never actually  cared for the other villains?

"Rose will never gibe up her powders to a monster like you." Prof. Rose's mom said.

Mom gave her an evil grin.

"We'll see about that." She said and disappeared.

Leaving  Prof. Rose's parents worrying.

Then the vision ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When my vision was all clear, I didn't realize I was brought to the clinic, I see H. Astoria and PC101 (prince class 101) teacher Toby.

"Blake?" H. Astoria called.

I turns to her.

"Yes." I responded.

"Why were your eyes glowing green, you weren't even responding in my questions earlier." She asked.

Oh boy.