Chapter 3

Seven's P.O.V

I'm starting to wake up now.. I'm not on the ground anymore? Since when? Wait, where's Six? I felt something move. If's it's a damn Leach I'm going to scream. I slowly looked down to see Six with her arms wrapped around my waist. This made my face redder than red. When did this happen?- She moved again. I can't tell if She's waking up or dreaming. If she's dreaming, I hope she's okay. Maybe she's having.. Little Nightmares (I'm sorry we had to okay)

I really hope she's fine.

Six's Dream P.O.V

Seven and I were swimming through the depths. Oh, how I've always hated that place. But we needed to kill 'The Granny', if we didn't that would make our escape a tad bit harder. I jumped on a platform and put my hand out for Seven to grab. After he did so I pulled him up as we were trying to get a lever. After many attempts we finally found it, and placed it in the thing (A/N: wdk what the cranking things are called XD) I started to push it.

"What's it meant for?"

I looked at him, "That's what I'm trying to find out.."

After that, we discovered that it lowers the water level. We thought we didn't need the water lower, so we put it back to normal. Then I heard Seven fall into the water.

Oh no.

He tried to swim to one of the objects but then all I heard was his scream, "SIX!!!"

He was taken and brought underwater. I couldn't help him, because if I tried to I would be captured too- then I'd never be able to save him.

I was left all alone again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up. It was all just a bad dream.. I looked at Seven, He looked at me with a worried expression. When I went to wipe my face with my raincoat sleeve, I noticed that my face was wet. I've been crying. I tightly hugged Seven, and cried even more because now I fear that I would lose him. Then I'd be alone again. I never want to leave his side.

He hugged back, and said "Bad dream?" I nodded. Then I quickly said "We don't have to go into the depths of the maw, right?" He seemed hesitant with his answer until he gave me a response. "unfortunately we do.. Why?"

"Please Seven, let's not go down there..."

"Why?"

"My dream.. you got captured.." He didn't reply. This was my chance. By chance I mean, I was debating if I should kiss him yet or not. To me, this was a big decision.. Is it too early for this stuff?.. But what if the thing from my dream really does happen.. and he does die.. I can't risk that. I'm going to kiss him now and get it done and over with. I got off the bed and motioned for him to stand in front of me, so he did. "Wh- before he can finish his sentence, I just grabbed him and kissed him. Yup. I did it. Haha now I screwed myself for the rest of this journey because this is awkward.- Before I can finish my thoughts, He kissed me back. This left me in shock. I didn't think he liked me in that sort of way.

Seven's P.O.V

(a moment before the kiss happened)

she told me to go stand in front of her- well, she didn't say anything she just pointed. I was confused. Should I be confused? I'm not sure. I was about to ask her what was up, but she grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me. W ow. Does this mean she likes me? I wasn't thinking like usual and I just kissed her back. I hope that was the right thing to do. Her face is red, and I can tell mine is. Isn't this a nice moment? Well, the only issue is that we're trapped on a cannibalistic ship, trying to escape without dying. That kinda ruins every moment. We finally separated. I knew Six wasn't going to say anything after that so I decided to speak up, "What w-was that for?"

Six stated, "Are you really that oblivious? I did it because I like you- and I wanted to anyways."

"Why did you want to?"

"Because I like you."

"Why do you like me?"

"Because you're cute and kind and it's funny when you get scared. You scream like a girl."

"How- before I was able to speak, she interrupted. "I hear footsteps. Let's hide, quickly."

and so we hid.

Six's P.O.V

I heard two sets of foot steps. It was probably the chefs. I thought it was both chefs, until I heard an all to familiar voice.

Word count that I forgot to put at first: 810 words.