Two

'There's... no one there? I could've sworn I saw someone through the keyhole,' Omori thought as he inched closer towards the open door.

He decided to go through the door. What he saw past his bright white room he called WHITE SPACE was a world of pure imagination.

Everything was colorful. Everything defied explanation. Everything felt... unreal, and Omori liked this. A lot.

Then, a young girl with long purple hair ran up to him and grabbed his hands, smiling. "Omori! I'm glad you could come visit us again!"

"...Aubrey? Is that you?" He asked. She looked similar to the Aubrey in his drawings. She then nodded, puffing her cheeks out. "Of course it's me, silly!"

"It... really is you," Omori mumbled under his breath, staring at her.

"Uh, Omori? Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm alright."

"Whatever you say! Now come on, the other's are waiting for you!" She grinned as she dragged the boy along with her.

The duo then arrived in front of two people, one with short, messy pastel-colored hair and the other with medium- length hair. They both walked up to them with smiles on their faces.

"Omori! Glad you're able to come!" Spoke the tall boy with a bed head.

"Heya, Omori! How have you been?" The shorter one asked.

"...Hero? Kel? You both are here too?" Omori looked up at Hero then over at Kel.

The duo glanced at each other before Hero began laughing. "'Course it's us! Who else?"

Aubrey, Hero, and Kel began to have a conversation whilst Omori was thinking to himself silently. 'If they're here, then...'

"Where's Basil?" The expressionless teen asked out loud, making everyone grow silent.

Kel was the only one to speak up, frowning. "Basil? He's always so shy, quiet, and anxious. He always keeps running away from us when we try to get close to him. We have no idea where he is. I feel really bad for him..."

"Then let's look for him." Spoke Omori.