Those Horrible Days .

|| Marissa ||

I heard my mother yelling at me telling me she was leaving for work . That meant one thing , I was home alone with my dad until he leaves for work . I hated being alone with my dad . He always treated me like IM a piece of crap on the bottom of his shoe .

I immediately went upstairs so my father wouldn't yell at me . Once I was in my room I got my laptop from my desk and sat on my bed . I can't lie I'm addicted to instagram . My aunt Judy always used to tell me to be a photographer . I really only post pictures of One Direction on there though . None of my pictures .

* flashback *

Judy : Marissa , you are a fantastic photographer . You would be amazing at photography . I love the way it just comes naturally to you .

Marissa : thanks , but I can't do it . I can't be one of those people who get their pictures published in nature magazines or any other magazines for that matter .

Judy : please do it for me . I know you can be one of those people ! I love you Mari , you are beautiful and so sweet and so talented . You can make it to one of those major magazines . They will love you just as much as I do !

* end of flashback *

Putting my pictures up just always made me nervous . So , I really only uploaded pictures of One Direction . I must admit I really did have a sweet spot for them . They've helped me so much . It may sound crazy but it's so true . My life has been pretty rough the last 4 or 5 years and well when they came along it seemed a little bit easier .

While I was caught up in my head I didn't realize my dad had came upstairs and was standing in my doorway . I immediately snapped out of it and stood up . He launched his self at me a punched me in my face . " You are a worthless piece of crap . Your mother should have never had you . We should have just had your sister and left it at that . You are the reason she's dead any ways . You should just go on and kill yourself now and safe the world any trouble " my dad yelled at me . As soon as he brought up my sister I was ready to punch him in the face . I scooted closer to him and yelled " don't bring up my sister !!! You're a piece of cr--" my dad punched me in the stomach then slapped me in the face . I felt the heat and sting of that slap as soon as his hand was away from me .

He then left my room leaving me there bruised and broken . There was only one thing on my mind at that moment .... The only thing that relieved my pain .... I walked over to my door locking it , honestly I don't even know why I didn't lock it in the first place . After locking the door I then went to my bathroom and started taking off my clothing . I turned on the water and got out my secret stash of razors from underneath the sink in a wooden box .