Iloveyoubabe ( no spaces )

|| Marissa ||

As were sitting watching our beloved ' High School Musical ' my mind began to wander . Maddie was so intrigued she didn't seem to notice . I hated when I did this , because some how it always ended up to stupid Jeff or to stupid Joe .

   || FLASH BACK || ( 4 years ago )

It was around 3:45 pm and I had stayed after school with Maddie , Trevor , and Joe . I hadn't talked much the whole time , only Maddie knew why . She left me with Joe while she went to get food for us with Trevor . Me and Joe went into an empty classroom where we all hung out . I sat there listening to music and doing some homework . I had no care in the world about Joe .

I worked intensely trying to finish this stupid paper . I didn't realize Joe had came up behind me . He ripped the headphones out of my ear and slapped me . I stood up so furious looking towards the door . Joe grabbed  my hair and frig me into a corner .

  I slapped him in the face and kicked him in the shin . I needed to escape , I had to !

* Joe *

She was there , I was there and I wanted her . I was going to have her no matter what it took .

I stood up and walked to her pulling her headphones out of her ears . As she looked around I slapped her . She headed towards the door and I pulled her hair .

I took her towards the corner . She tried to fight back to get away but I wasn't going to let that happen !  I pulled down her pants forcefully . She was going to have some bruises if she didn't stop trying to get away . After her pants were down I took out my little friend . I stuck it in her quickly thrusting fast , she was resisting still but I just kept going . I was finishing as she was crying her eyes out . I took my friend out and secured him in my pants .

She leaned down to pull her pants and panties up . She started walking over to where she had been sitting . She grabbed her stuff and before she walked out the door I yelled , " ILOVEYOUBABE " she didn't stop . She just kept going , running down the halls . I felt complete , I got exactly what I needed , what I want .

|| End of flash back ||

I started crying and Maddie began to look at me . I tried to stop but it just kept coming , rolling down my skin . She scooted towards me and hugged me so hard . I had a feeling she knew what I was crying about . She didn't say a word she just sat there hugging me . I really needed it , she meant everything to me !