Dont do it , pwease ?

|| NIALL ||

  Today was the meet and greet at the Indianapolis mall . I actually kinda was not looking forward to it . Don't get me wrong but sometimes our lovely directioners can be a bit less lovely .

I toughed it out and went . For some reason I haven't gotten very good sleep the past few nights . I was so tired . I really wanted the meet and greet to go by fast .

" are you ready to go mate ?" Liam asked me .

" ya , give me a minute and I'll be ready " I said kinda sleepishly

After a couple minutes of me trying to make it look like I was well rested we headed to the van . The drive to the mall wasn't very long .

We had to be surrounded by body guards because of some of our crazy fans .

The table was set up and ready . Fans were all ready crowded around the mall waiting for us . We sat down and got ready . Liam gave the body guard a nod telling him we were ready .

Directioners began coming and going . Me and Harry were goofing around when there wasn't a fan standing in front of us .

All of my sleepiness left my body when this girl came up with nothing to sign . I think we all looked confused , well all of us except Harry . Harry was still messing around . The girl began explaining her self and when she had finished I sat there looking at how extremely gorgeous this girl was . I immediately stopped looking and started fooling around with Harry so she didn't notice me staring at her .

When she came up to Harry he gave a confused look . I immediately explained for her . Harry then stood up and gave her a hug and kiss .

When she had gotten up to me I grabbed her hand and kissed . I saw faded marks across her wrist . I could tell she had noticed I seen them . I then stood up and walked to the other side of the table . I got on my knees and kissed her scars . I hated seeing those marks . I'm sure there were other people in this fandom that did this . Something about her just made me go crazy with anger because of those scars . I needed to help her ! I had to help her !