Prologue

In Burdine's office one day...........

'Mother of Pink, once again, the Bratz get away with a good story!', she snapped, spun her chair to face the Tweevils, her interns, who gulped nervously ' I entrusted you buffoons to get information from them by spying, but then again, can't blame idiots like you', Burdine Maxwell, the founder of the ' Your Thing' magazine always like to intervene with poking her nose in their business without using her own original ideas. Relentlessly, she always try to ruin the Bratz, her rival.

'But we like, do what you say, by hearing their latest plans to get a scoop about sport stars knowledge for this months scoop', Kaycee, the one with a nose bandage said with her tone annoying as usual.

' Yeah, and I heard that they already get the information from Fc Technically about John J Johnson Junior's love for Spider-Man comics and how Chuck T Chipperson into Psy, Gangnam Style guy with same dance move', Kirstee bragged.

' That's not what I intended to know', Burdine slammed her hands on her desk ' What I really want is to get a scoop from those footballers, NOT LET THE BRATZ GET THE STORY!!!!!', Burdine shouted so loud that it can cause an earthquake over the building in mere seconds!

Burdine shook her head and sipped her tea in attempt to calm down. Besides, this is not the first time they failed her. She just had her patience on enduring them!

' Recently, in South Africa, two rival teams, Supa Strikas and Invincible United are about to have a big derby in the next 72 hours. We'll fly to Johannesburg to get a scoop from either one of them by this night. And heed my warning, if you idiots failed in this very task, I'll be hanging your ears BY THE TOWER OF THE CITY!!!!!'

The Tweevils nodded at their boss hastily without a second thought!

' Now pack my stuff in the suitcases! I want them ready while I'm looking for new shoes that match my mood. And I mean now! Chop! Chop!', she left her interns to fetch her pet, Royale from its chamber to get dressed.

Meanwhile, in Invincible Uniteds' changing room...........

' Arghhh.....that dumbass!', groaned Skarra as he slammed on his locker door shut in frustration. ' It was just two miles away before I get control of the ball if it weren't for Miko to tackle me!'

' Can't do anything, Skarra', his teammate, Automatic, the wisest in the group shrugged ' Nakama is just to good for us. Guess they're not lying for beating Sultans last week'

'In the next 72 hours, we'll be facing our common foe, Supa Strikas, and I need to make sure I get their latest information from them. Especially, Mr Goodie 2 Shoes', the rest sighed heavily. They were all familiar with Skarra's insane jealousy over Shakes' success. Yes, they are all bad sports, but they never harbor hatred towards anyone. They just did it for fun. Skarra's ambitious to ruin Shakes down are getting worse and he's relentless about it.

' I will get that idiot and no way in hell his team is going to claim that trophy of this years World Cup! They will not succeed, do you understand me???!!!', Skarra swore to himself madly as his teammates looked at him like he was crazy!

' I'm taking a shower and bust out of here. Now that Vince had a press conference about our match just now', Skarra stomped his way to the showers to cool of his mind. While taking a shower, he thought ' Maybe a walk for tonight won't do any harm'