A War For A BirdLips In Distress!

'Toni', Chuck began as Toni drove the rented car on full speed ahead. John on the other hand wailed in frightened at the back rear. As soon as they reached Johannesburg, Toni dragged them both from the flight to retreat to the exit without a    
spot check and the baggage bothered. He was even faster than Twisting Tiger & Liquido!

'WHAT?!', Toni screamed as he turned to the left by the last minute. Chuck frowned before he cautioned 'SLOW DOWN!!', as he got a grip on the holder.

'NO WAY! HE BETTER NOT DO THAT AGAIN OR I'LL SKIN HIM ALIVE! I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT IS ON THE PITCH!!!!', Toni vowed as he checked on his GPS device he brought along. 3 km from now! Not any longer!

'MY LOVE, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I PROMISE I WON'T ANNOYED YOU AGAIN!!!', both Chuck and John exchanged worried looks as they knew the catastrophe that has been stored for them in the next few minutes!

'I can't believe I'm saying this but... GET OUT OF THERE ASAP, SKARRA!!!!', Chuck screamed in his mind as they had to put up with Toni's reckless driving.

'AHHHH!!!!! PLEASE REACH THERE ALREADY!!!', John prayed as he flung his hands out in frantic.

.............................................................................

'And that's the half time whistle!', Brenda, the female commentary exclaimed as the score showed 0 - 2 in The Vice!

'What a bad luck for Invincible United! Not only had they lost their main striker, they had lost some points in their home ground!', Mac, her partner commentary gave one of his 'insensitive' remarks as the players seemed to leave the pitch to get some refreshments and possibly new game plan.

'DAMN IT!!!', Vince bursted furiously to their main locker room 'IF THIS CONTINUES, I'LL FIRE HIM ON THE SPOT!!!!'

'NICE WORK, KLAUS!', Kirstee cheered in their seats. Kaycee swayed her smoothie on air as she cheered as well 'Yeah, like, keep on kicking their butts!'

'What a pressure for them..', Twisting Tiger speculated as they watched IU players slumped their backs to their locker rooms.

'Like I said, ignored them and focus on our main goal', the players agreed with Coach as they all head back to their locker room to get some rest.

..................................................................................................

Dr Ben managed to crawl to his leather chair as he panted softly. He will tracked them down sooner. He suddenly just remembered something. If he can't have them, there's no way he will let them have a happy ending! He grinned wickedly as he grabbed a box that contained a handsome mask that is familiar to the one we encountered at the restaurant. He also grabbed 2 important gadgets before he left his secret base to carry out his evil plan!

...........................................................................................

Toni managed to get inside The Vice as he and his 'bodyguards' entered the hall without any witness quietly. They just walked passed the restroom when they heard some panting from the janitor's room. John gasped as he hid behind his friend as Chuck glanced at Toni nervously as his boss slowly approached the door and quietly twisted the doorknob that will lead them to the terror! He opened the door just to find.....