The Match Day Of Catastrophe!!!!!

As promised, after a LOONG break, new chapter begins!!!!!!!!

'AT LAST!!!!!!', Burdine exclaimed loudly and the cameraman who obviously censored her parts carefully stepped back as she rushed to the front screen as she cupped it to let the WHOLE world see her entire face caked with lots of makeup and red bright lipstick. 'WHO WOULD WIN & SHOW THEIR REAL MANPOWER?!'

'The knight in shining armor', she gestured the screen at Skarra who kissed his biceps in pride before she turned to Toni who produced her a bouquet of roses as she added reluctantly '... & A madman who's job is to be committed to the club who's too stupid enough to resort to cheating to even win for the half final rounds!!!!!'

The spectators even for the Super League clubs except, of course, Invincible United FC all gasped in shock as they muttered their angry thoughts and glared at the screen over the diss about Technicali FC as The Supa Strikas all looked at Chuck & John in sympathy.

'That is not a nice thing to say!', Miko scolded as he glared at the screen while still covered his body in his blanket and on the sofa.

'I'd say she hit the limit!!!!', Ura Giri confirmed as the others nodded.

'Her beauty increase more as she leaned closer....', Buddy Watkins, Cosmos FC Manager drooled at the screen in love zone as Ninja rolled his eyes in disbelief while the others looked at their Boss in silence.

'I got a feeling we should put a stop to this craziness!', Riano blurted out in irritated as the others agreed. Golare could only put a hand on his left shoulder.

'911! I'D LIKE TO REPORT THE CASE OF NUDITY WITH PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES BETWEEN AN ELDERLY AND A YOUNG MAN WHO JUST LOST HIS VIRGINITY!!!!!', Coach Belmont ranted intensely as his players all looked quite flustered over the who drama of knights in shining ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Yeah! I doubt he's a virgin from the start!', Bones Jones sneered at Vladmir Savich as he only snickered in thrilled.

'NO!!!!! YOU'LL GET ZE ZROOL ALL OVER ZE SCREEN!!!!!!', the others wrestled to a tag of war as they pulled Thor aside as their Manager lectured about his taste of...er, well, woman!!!

'Damn it! Let the main event start already!', Liquido groaned as he filled his mouth with more popcorn. ' I was anticipating for robot sharks or dirty dribble!'

'Let's just hope this fiasco will end earlier for public sake!', Coach Del Aqua shook his head.

'I...er..', El Matador was lost in his words.

'It's a long story but short notice it's their part of the story so if you don't mind; boundaries....', Chuck simplified without a reaction, completely seemed to get used to the criticism.

'..We thought you love to cheat.......', Klaus voiced out heavily as the others looked at Chuck for confirmation.

'Our Boss hardly have time for us, to train us for preparation, always put the rest on my shoulders..', Chuck shrugged as he confided quietly as he frowned at the screen. 'He's always obsessed with his finest creation to give us a proper strategy game plan. It's in the contract to obey him & to use his gadgets for testing. If you don't obey, you're out of the picture...', even Coach seemed to grit his teeth in disgust. He always knew something was not right with the team but like his team, they could not fault the team itself as they seemed to be as clueless as the oppositions are. Now he know the real cause the team always seemed unprepared due to their disorganized Manager!!!!!

'We're sorry...', Twisting Tiger gasped in guilt.

'We didn't know you're a victim as well', Shakes stated slowly as Chuck just remained unfazed as he focused on the screen.