Sadness Remains

"And that is what happened." Yuna finished, eyes still red from crying.

Maester Seymour, arms folded across his chest, nodded. Taking in all the information that was relayed to him. Silence engulfed the room for what seemed like an eternity.

"We must build a memorial. We cannot let a fallen hero go unrecognized." He said.

"All I wanted was his swo-" Tidus began

He was interrupted by someone crashing into him. It was one of the Ronso from the blitzball team the Ronso Rage. The sword he carried was a familiar one. He handed it to Wakka. Wakka took the sword in hand and held it, not knowing what to do with it.

" Feran saw what happened at Moonflow. Feran go down to bottom of Moonflow and get sword of fallen friend. Feran tracked you to Macalania to give you sword." He told them

"Thank you, Feran. Hey we could use this for a memorial?" Tidus asked.

The group nodded in agreement. In the few days that passed it seemed that all of Spira knew of Sir Aurons passing. News traveled fast these days and preparations were being made to turn the Moonflow into a memorial for Auron. A statue was erected and his sword placed into the stone sheath. Underneath the statue was an inscription in Al-Bhed and in English for everyone else could read.

Dedicated to the memory of Sir Auron.

Hero, Friend, Wise Teacher, Guardian.