F O U R

Veronica walked to the tracks, I honestly didn't want her to. Yet she insisted, it was embarrassing to say the least. I turn to her. "You can walk back, I can walk the rest, its only another block."

"You sure?"

"Yea head home." And with that she left me be. I smiled to have a friend as good and as nice as V put this good weird feeling in my chest. I walked home and thank god, dad wasn't there. I hoped in the shower as quickly as I could and showered. The hot warm water feeling so nice down my body, I sighed in relief as the hot water hit my back in the just right spot. How I missed being able to just stand here and get lost in my thoughts.

But I had to get out soon. I paid for my own phone with money I sneak from Dad and from helping the Coopers deliver the newspapers seeing as thought it was the least I could do. I don't think Hal liked me much, and maybe that's cause I lived on the Southside. But Alice seem to take a liking to me as a daughter like relationship oddly. I just shrugged it off to be honest.

I stepped out and the fog covered up the mirror and my dress hangs on the door, black as night it was. And it reminded me of Wednesday Adams, I smiled like smirked, it was a smirk smile. It was perfect for me, the black and white for so well together on the dress - but what about on me? I didn't want to ruin something so beautiful and gorgeous. I sighed knowing Ronnie would be so upset if I didn't. My phone buzzes as I lean over and read;

You coming over to do makeup?

- B & V

I sighed decided to why not but then I remembered my bruises and quickly said I got it. I quickly put my phone down, I leans on the counter panting forward. I look up slowing into the mirror staring at myself. The bruises were hard and dark - I slowly lifts my hand to the bruise and trailed over it as I hissed in pain. Son of a bitch!

I look into the mirror, the more I stared the more anger built up in me. My face scrunched up in anger as tears brimmed my eyes. The more anger the more the tears came pouring out. Fed up, I screams in pain and slam my hands down onto the counter.

I stands there in silent in realize of what happen. The loud bang echoed through the empty apartment. Suddenly a knock makes me jump and look to the door, there was no way dad was home. No way.... I stared shaking, trying so hard to panic down - another beating. Please no more.

"Prim?" I sighed to myself, it was only Jughead. Of course he got his way into the house. My heart rate lower just a bit but was still fast either form adrenaline or Juggie. He gave me a heart attack literally. I swear to God Juggie one day you will be the death of me.

Then my head said something scarier. Him, your dad or yourself...

"You okay?" He was concern, shit! I quickly think on the spot as I response.

"I'm fine, sorry I fell," Even I didn't believe that one time, I cringed to myself as I began to get ready. He didn't say anything back, so I don't know if he believed me but one part of me prayed he did but another part of me hoped, screamed in hope he would say I'm lying and to tell the truth. But does anyone really want to hear the truth?

I slip on the dress, it was so comfy and soft. It was like silk, I loved it - I get it now why girls like dresses but other kind just seem frustrating and annoying. Like this one is really good. Lucky for me my cuts covered and bruises were not noticeable, very lucky for me. She wasn't kidding, there were heels!

Fucking death traps! I'm going to die! Goodbye cruel world, I won't miss you at all!

I sigh slipping them on, okay so far so good. As I stand up, I stumble a bit but quickly learn how to walk. Whoa I can't imagine running in these that's both scary and asking for you to be murdered. Like every girl in horror movies. Whoa I hope that wasn't me tonight. Yikes.

I find a cute choker in there and I put it on, suits well. And a black flower crown - I liked very much. I know Tom boy me likes something girly, that's right I like flower crowns! It's a guilty pleasure.

I lean in and do my makeup like hiding up my bruises, I do eyeliner surprisingly good. Then lipstick which was a nude pink. Gotta love Toni and her makeup tips. I finally feel good and open the door right as Jughead was about to knock again. I gasp as he jumps back.

"Whoa..." his eyes wondered my body, it didn't feel weird. But I was worried he was judging me mentally. "You look..." here we go, horrible, ugly, fat, anything. "Beautiful..." not the word I was thinking, my eyes widen as I look down and blush.

"Thanks.." I say whispering as I swayed on my feet. He smiled holding his hand out for me. I chuckled and took it. We walked out, there was FP - Juggie's Dad. He smiled seeing us walk out.

"Hey Rose," he hugged me. "Where's your old man?"

I paled. "I don't know he works uh late," I lied, he's probably getting drunk again. Like always. It was normal routine. He nodded, it was believable. Like any other lie I said cause I played it so well. Wow, I say I'm fine so much maybe I'm actually starting to believe it. That's scary and worrying.

He walks us to his truck, me and Juggie walk far behind. We whispered. "I thought you and your dad were uh bad terms," I whispered confused. The nights I didn't sleep at the twilight drive was because Jughead was there get away from his dad. He's not as bad as my mine but he wasn't the best.

"You could say that but he wanted to do this, so he is..." he says awkwardly. I nodded I could se his effect but it wasn't enough for Juggie. I just wish why my father does what he does to me, but I know he'll never make an effect to make it up to me. I think very bitterly as we leave in FP's truck to the dance...