Chapter 10

"Piper?" A voiced asked and I quickly rolled down my sleeves and pants leg so he wouldn't see the marks, "Piper you alright?" He asked, knocking on the door.

"No, I'm fine" I lied to him "Just had to use the restroom" I said, turning on the water in the sink and starting to wash my hands, carefully rinsing my raw wrists under the water.

"Oh... Alright, well I'm gonna go back to bed" he said, and I heard his footsteps go away from the door slowly. I let out a soft breath of relief as I made sure that my wrists were hidden and opened the door quietly, shutting off the light and going to the bed where Dakota was already snoring away. I smiled at him before crawling into the bed and making myself comfortable before falling asleep.

***

"Wake up" Dakota whispered in my ear, I groaned, rolling over and squeezing my eyes shut.

"I refuse" I mumbled sleepily, and something lifted me off the bed. "Nooooooo!" I argued, squirming, but the hold on me was strong.

"You gonna wake up now?" Dakota chuckled, and I nodded my head slowly starting to open my eyes when I was dropped on the bed. He dropped me!

"Hey!" I frowned, getting up from the bed angrily, "Why did you do that?!"

"Because I knew you wouldn't really get up" he stated, I shrugged,

"Sadly, you were right" I sighed, he smiled triumphantly, standing a little straighter as if he was showing off, I just laughed at him.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, I just shook my head.

"Nothing" I said, smirking slightly before walking past him and opening the closet and grabbing my clothes then running into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

***

I finished changing, smoothing out my clothes I stuck the pair of pants and shirt I had wore early in the basket with all the other dirty clothes. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror before smiling at myself, dang do I look good. I was wearing a pair of grey leggings that stopped mid-calf with a crop top showing my stomach a little bit that said "Messy Hair Don't Care" in bold black letters with my brown hair falling in its natural wave.

"Score!" I mumbled, mostly to myself, forgetting Dakota was also in the room.

"I'll say" Dakota mused, coming up behind me and putting his hands on the side's of my exposed stomach.

"You like?" I teased and he grinned at me through the mirror.

"Definitely" he smirked, pulling me closer and my body erupted with tingles of delight.

"Good" I chuckled before pulling away from him. "Too bad you won't get a piece" I teased some more, swinging my hips a bit and watching his eyes darken with lust before grinning triumphantly and running out of our small 'apartment'. I heard him growl as I escaped him but I continued running until I ran into someone and, after I got over my shock, stepped back to see Jared and Trace chatting happily.

"Woah! What's the rush?!" Jared asked, looking behind me curiously.

"Maybe... that?" Trace responded, I turned around to see Dakota smirking and calmly walking down the hall, I gulped and practically dove behind the two Alpha Males.

"I think I pushed him too far" I said with a small laugh, gripping one of Trace and Jared's arms.

"What did you do?" Jared asked, chuckling along with Trace, they both looked highly amused.

"This" I pulled away and swung my hips like I had before. "See? I'm doomed" I gulped. Both Male's nearly fell over laughing, I crossed my arms over my chest pouting at them before I felt an arm snake around my waist and yank me over someone's shoulder. "Help!" I squealed, and my 'kidnapper' laughed.

"Sorry Ma'am" Dakota mused "But you have committed a very dangerous crime" He said, his voice low and dangerous.

"Good luck!" Trace and Jared both waved at me as Dakota hauled me off to our room, I frowned at them as they smiled and waved at me happily.

"Gee Thanks!" I said back and they started laughing loudly, I continued to frown at them until Dakota turned into our room. A landed on the bed, bouncing a little bit when I landed, and curled up. "Leave me alone!" I whine, swatting the air around me, I hear a chuckle before the bed dips beside me.

"Well, before you so rudely ran off after whatever you were doing before, I had been planning to tell you my brother was coming into town today" he said with a smile, I looked up at him, confused.

"Brother? I didn't know you had a brother!" I said in shock, and he smiled at me.

"Well, I meant to tell you sooner, but you ran off" he said, I just smiled shyly at him.

"Yeah... whoops..." I said, and he laughed at me.

"Well, how long until he's here?" I asked, looking at Dakota.

"Very soon, right about now" he said confidently, I looked towards the door but didn't hear a knock. "Now" Dakota repeated, nothing. "Now!" He said again, nope, still nothing. "I qui-" before he finished there was a knock on the door. Dakota groaned as he got up, "Are you kidding me?! Couldn't have been earlier?!" He frowned, going to open the door.

"Dakota!" A low voice exclaimed cheerfully, a turned toward the door and to see the two hugging, but not a normal hug, one of those odd man hugs. Dakota took his brother over to me and smiled,

"Piper, this is Kyle, my brother" Dakota said, but I was in shock, I turned from Dakota to Kyle to see no difference they looked exactly the same.

What?!

***
A/N

Late Update!! So sorry! I really tried yesterday, but it was Labor Day in the U.S. so I had no school and was relaxing.

Thank you so much for reading!!! TBAI has reached 1,000+ views!! You have no idea how exciting this is!

Also, please check out my friends books, Jessieboo333 , KennyGirl33 , and WolfyLover_444 !!!

Again, Thanks so much!

And if you would like to make this book a better cover, PM me!!!! I would love it :)

Thank you for the third time! Until The Next Update! Bye!