*Is This It Or Nah ?

After That Dreamy Kiss With Me & Louiee , I Can't Help But Think About Him Idk Why But that's How It Is . 

" Louie: Lala Can You Come Get Me From The Hospital, I getting Released Today .

" Lala : Yeah Baee Imma Be There In A Minute . "

I'm Getting In The Car  On My Way To Go Get Louiee And Neqa Calls Me .

" Hello" 

" Omg Lala Nikia Got Shot Again"

" What ? "

"Yes But This Time She Didn't Make It .Omg Lalaa I'm So Sorry ):'

When I Arrived At The Hospital I Just Sat in The Car & Told Louiee To Come Out Side Im Thinking Like Wtf Why Would Somebody Do That ?

Louiee ; Was sup Bae * Leans In For Kiss

Lalaa: No Don't Kiss Me , Nakiaa Got Shot & She Dead .

Louiee: Wtf , Nah She Aint Bae Tell Me She Not .

  I Dropped Louie Off & Went Home  Thinking Like Who Would Do This To My Sister & My Boyfriend At Least He Survived . Then The Door Bell Rings Awe Hell Wtf now ?

*Opens Door *

Yes how may I help you?

"Look idk what's going on I'm sent to tell you to tell louiee to get out of town because my mans said that what they did to you they did to your sister , they can do to him "

" Man wtf gtfo my porch on my daddy goofy ass tell yo mans I said don't lack cus when I find out who it is they getting popped off back √√

* Leaves off porch *

* calls louie *

" Hello"

" Bae Look I'm comming to get you & you gotta leave , just leave OK "

" look base just come tomorrow I'm busy now "

" fuck you mean you busy , this yo life tf you to busy to live Kay cool "

* Hangs Up Phone *

I'm Thinking In the back of my head that Louie cheating because why would he say that & this his life . something not right

I get up & go over to Louie house , I open the door & on my way to his room I see girl shoes , a girl coat & a girls underwear when I walk in the room I see him on top of another girl.

" man louiee wtf is this , you got hoes in the house I'm helping you pay for & barley got money for mines ?

" lala man fuck you mean , this my girl you my bitch I don't love you never did I just used you . "

" fr ? everything I did for you okay goofy ass bitch I bet if yhu get shot a nigga won't be their for you no more . you should leave town cuts niggas after you √ "

Man I'm done with this shit , I'm done falling for niggas who ain't there for me & never loved me its just me I'm tryna get out the hood .

* ONE WEEK LATER *

We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of a loving and caring

young girl Nakia Tasha Miller was her name , she  was killed with  gun & she is survived by her sister , brother mother and her now 3 year old  son .

When the funereal is over I see all the bitches that nakia did not lines and they did not like her .

its late and I'm getting ready to go home and so is everyone else all of a sudden I hear yelling and screaming and then gunshotS.

BOOM POW BOOM BOOM BOOOM POW POW POW

Biggie Suicidal Thoughts (lyrics)

( hello ? aw shit , nigga . what the fuck time is it Mann ?

oh god damn nigga do you know what time it is ?

aw, shit what the fuck's going on ? you alright ?

aw , nigga what the fuck is wrong wit you ?)

When I die , fuck it I wanna go to hell

cause I'm  piece of shit  , it ain't hard to fucking tell it don't make sense .

THE END !!!!! ( THERE WILL BE A FEMALE THUG PART TWO PUBLISHING MAY 9TH AT 5:35 PM )