Chapter 2

He was currently walking through the park, alone, admiring the beautiful flowers and trees that were surrounding him. He couldn't help but wonder what did I do to be blessed here on this earth right now.

Taehyung. A 16 year old old boy studying at a renowned university is probably the most innocent boy you'll ever meet and the only boy who loves life despite what has happened to him. When he was younger the boy's parents died by an anonymous murder, after two years the police gave up and put down the case. His older brother had run away leaving the poor 6 year old alone. Taehyung was put into foster care but unfortunately he was given to a crazy sociopath who has been obsessed with the boy, or should I say his body, since he first laid eyes on him. For six years Taehyung has been abused, harassed, and locked in his father's house. By the time he reached the age of 12 his older brother who ran away came back and fought to receive his precious little brother back, and he eventually did. The sociopath is still out there but was long  forgotten about. Now Taehyung, 19, living with his brother, Baekhyun, and his best friend, Jimin, couldn't be any happier. That is until he met a man named...

Jeon Jungkook