Chapter 4

Taehyung POV

I was once again walking at the park. What can I say this park has always been my safe place, some times I would sit under the cherry blossom and just enjoy life. Not to mention I met my best friend Jiminie here, I still remember that day we met.

Flashback

5 year old Taehyung was sitting under his favorite tree. He was waiting for his older brother Baekhyun to order their ice scream. While waiting he spotted a short pink-haired child around his age sitting alone at a bench. Tae decided to walk up to him once getting a close up of the boy he couldn't help but think of a MOCHI, a pink strawberry fluffy chubby MOCHI.

"Hi, I'm Twaehyung what's your nwame?"

"Jimin!"

"What you doing here all awone?"

"My parents are shwouting at each other so I went bye bye."

"Their probably just fwighting over who get the the last kookie," exclaimed little Tae.

"Yea"

"Jimin?"

"Yes"

"Let's be friends!!!"

"Ok!!," shouted Jiminie.

"How abo-" Taehyung started but was cut off by Bacon.

"TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU?!! TAE!!!," Baekhyun worriedly said.

"Oh sowry I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Ok bye Tae Tae," the shorter boy happily waved.
(A/N my spelling isn't bad it's just that I tried to make them sound like kids anyways back to the story)
From that day they became the bestest of friends. (I lowkey ship VMIN)
Flashback ended

While reminiscing the good old days before the accident I didn't notice the man in front me and accidently bumped into him dropping all my college books. "What the hell!," I hear him yell. Oh Fudge. I quickly picked up the books not wanting them to get dirtier than they are now already are.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you," I  started. "I'm so sor-" I looked up only to be met with a well known handsome raven headed man who had a cocky smile on his mouth. I stood there frozen.

Jungkook POV

My thoughts completely disappeared when a young boy bumped into me. "What the hell!," I screamed clearly furious.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you," the young boy started. "I'm so sor-" he looked up to me.

I was met with beautiful big doe eyes that just screamed adorable!!! While he stood frozen I took the advantage and looked at the gorgeous boy as a whole. He was the epitome of innocent and vulnerable. I want him and I want him now.

After minutes of the boy staring at me he finally spoke, "Y-you're Jeo-Jeon J-Jungkook". He stuttered. Cute.

I got my confidence back and smirked, "you're right baby boy". I saw him blush. I just wanted to hug and squeeze him so tight but simultaneously wanted to bend him and take him right now too. "And you are?", he said interested.

"K-Kim Taehyung", the hesitant puppy like boy responded.

"So baby how about we go to my house right now and have some fun," I whispered seductively in his ear. I saw him physically shiver. Good.

For a few seconds he stood there speechless. Until he came closer to me to the point where I could smell him. His scent was delicious. He smelled like vanilla and strawberries. I could feel his mouth near my ears, he whispered

"In your dreams," his voice dropping at least 2 octaves down. After that he walked away leaving me shook. (Jungshook)

Oh did I mention not only is Tae "innocent" but he's also sassy as fuck. Till next time byeee.
고맙습니다