The First of Many

After the top 18 was chosen the first three bands were put together

After the top 18 was chosen the first three bands were put together. All of the girls were still on the stage having pictures taken and talking, as well as saying good bye to all the girls who did not make it into the top 18. 

Eventually, after the 12 girls who were eliminated left, Rita came back into the room everyone was sitting in full of couches, followed by the architects to tell them who the bands would consist of. 

Rita, Emma, Nick and Timbaland all congratulated and chatted with the girls for a while before explaining how the rest of the week would go.

"So Emma, Nick and Timbaland are all going to announce who the three bands are, then you ladies will have one minute to name your band," Rita explained to them, "One band will be preforming Wednesday in front of an audience for the episode on Thursday,  then the other two groups will be preforming the week after." 

Rita was then telling everyone about how the first group would be practicing everyday until they preformed and then the other two groups would practice everyday until the next weeks episode that way all three groups had even practicing times. 

"Okay now we are going to announce the groups because I know thats all you want to know." Rita laughed as all the girls nodded. Ray really wanted to know who was going to be in her group so she was nodding along with the other girls. 

Rita then told Emma that she would be reading the first band off. 

"Okay, the very first band on the show Girl Band will be... drum role please," Emma called with a laugh, "Quinn," Upon hearing her name Quinn stood up while doing a little dance and moved over to the side that way everyone in her group would stand together. "Sophie, Kass, Rebecca, Idena and Mel." Mel and Quinn hugged when they found out they would be in the same group and then Quinn went and gave the rest of the girls a high five. 

"The six of you girls will be the group that is performing this week, so get ready for a long week!" Rita chided after the noise died down. She then told Timbaland to read the next names. 

"The second band will consist of Emily, Liz, Everly, Macy, Shay and Elana." Timbaland read out loud. They all stood up and started talking to each other. 

"That means the last group is Kaya, Shania, Mary, Katie, Ray, and Delaney." Ray jumped up immediately and went to talk to to her group and said to Shania and Kaya how cool it was to be in a group together. 

"Now that all of you have found out who's in your group you need to name your band!" Emma cheered, "You have one minute to name it, starting... NOW!"

Ray turned to her group and said "So, anyone got any ideas?"

"I was thinking that Six String would be a cool name because there is six of us." Delaney said addressing the group. 

Delaney was a shy brunette with short ringlets and dark eyes. She didn't talk as much as all the other girls but Ray knew this was a tactic. Delaney spent a good amount of her time surveying everyone and everything surrounding her. Ray thought she would be a good friend if she could open up to someone.