Thinking out loud

I smile as Mario and I finish the last details of our new office, where I have my YouTube background, and Mario has all his instrument and we both have our editing spots...

-It looks beautiful- I say as I look at all the lights that are hanging from the bed on my YouTube background -it does, we did a good job- Mario says -what shall we do now?- I ask -why don't we sign a little bit?- he said -sure let's go- I said, Mario sits on the piano ready to start playing, I go get the recording mic's and hand one to Mario, he places it on the piano and clicks record, he starts playing thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran, we start singing at the same time...

And we found love right where we are... Mario and I sang smiling at each other, he placed a peck on my lips and then slowly kneeled down, at first I was confused but then it hit me, he was proposing, -y/n my beautiful y/n- he said, my hand going to my mouth to muffle the sobs that were scapping my mouth -since we started dating, the day we had our first kiss toguether I knew you were the one, I felt this this kind of sparkle that I had never felt before, and I still feel it every time we kiss, and now that you accepted to move in with me I decided it was the right time to do this, I know this is not fancy, or any similar to how your friends got proposed but I after seeing and hearing you sign to that song I knew I couldn't wait any longer so, y/f/n would you make me the happiest man in earth and marry me?- he asked I started nodding fastly not being able to speak because of the lump on my throat, Mario placed the ring in my finger and as soon as he got up I hugged him, -I love you so much!- he said picking me up and spinning me around making me giggle, he placed me down and kissed my lips ever so soft -I love you too- I said and kissed his lips again -now why don't we try that bed? It looks very comfortable lets cuddle!- he said -ok let's go!- I said dragging him to the bed...

Cute 💓