All Thugs Need Their Nerd

Chapter 1 : New Girl

!Davion the most prettyest low key thug there is!

!Ciara is a nerd that nobody really likes, if they do its bcuz she can help them with their school work.!

!Davion came up to skool lookin fine as ever just chillen walkin these halls.!

!Everyone seems to be scared of Davion becuz he's a thug. When ppl hear the word "thug" they think of gangs, violence, sex, drugs etc so most ppl would try to stay away.!

!Ciara was different, she had a dark side of her, if you get passed all the smartness and nerdyness of her , you will see a girl who needs help .!

!Ciara use to be down the same road Davion is at before she changed. !

!Most people would think how can a thug turn into a nerd but the world may never know.!

*Ciara goes to math class*

!She sat down in a desk up front next to the teacher. Davion comes along and sits in the back with the cool kids.!

!Davion starts talkin about Ciara to some of his friends which were Derek, Drake, and Russel . !

Derek: "Why you talkin about her if you don't like her?"

Russel: "yea man if you don't like her stop mentioning her to us."

Davion : "I aint talkin about her, im jus tellin yall how she dressed"
.
!Ciara was wearin a long black skirt with a blue sweater and some glasses and her hair in a ponytail .!

Drake: *frustrated*  "you see all these other people wearin the same got damn thing she wearin, but u don't say nun, why you gotta say sum now jus bcuz she new.. u must like her."

Davion: "helll nahhhh, I mean just look at her."

!Everybody could tell Davion liked her, but he denies it.!