Lunch Time

!Ciara starts talking to herself!

Ciara: "Nobody wants to sit with me at lunch just because I'm a nerd, how is that my fault? .. I can't help that I actually pay attention in class."

!Drake and Russel see Ciara sitting at the lunch table eating alone!

Russel: "Yoooo New Girl. "

Ciara : "One, that's not my name, two... what do you want."

Russel: " You know our homeboy Davion right??

Ciara :" What about Him"

Drake: What the hell are you doing Russel?

Russel: " I'm just tryna help our boy out with the New Girl .... Wait if new girl is not your name then what would you like to be called becuz obviously you look like a nerd"

Drake : "I know damn well you not trying to hook up the nerd girl and Davion up together"

!Davion walks into the lunch room!

Davion: why are you guys talking to Ciara she normally be to herself "

Drake: " hol up, hol up, how you know new girl name and how you know she be to herself??? , let me find out there's sumthin me and Russel don't know."

Russel: " Look Davion, I'm just tryna be a good partna to you bruh. Hooking you up with someone that's gonna help you out especially since u tryna graduate is a win-win & you can't say I'm not looking out for ya "

Drake: "Stop the bull Russ. Ain't no way Davion gonna catch a thing for Nerd girl ..."

! Ciara walks out the lunch room and heads to Music class!
! Russel and Drake heads to Football field!
! Davion heads in the same direction as Ciara!