Joseph Joestar (The Day I Lost You)

Warnings: Spoilers for Part 2, Character Death.

Y/n POV
"Y/n you cant just storm in there!" "Caesar is in there! I will not let him die!" "Y/n!" I turned my back facing the wall of the building where I could faintly hear Caeser. "Jojo." He had tears in his eyes. I smiled and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. "Joseph I love you. But you have to trust me." He looked frozen as I ran inside. I gasped at the bloody Caeser. The building started to collapse. I wasn't gonna let him die like that. I grabbed his arm before he could use his hamon and carried him to the exit. I gasped as a sharp pain shot through my back. The taste of iron filling my mouth. "Y/n...?" I struggled to stay standing but stumbled towards the entrance. And just as everything collapsed behind us I made it outside.

I looked up at Joseph and Lisa Lisa. Both looked at us in horror. Caeser had wounds covering his body. I had a hole through my stomach. Blood dripped down my body as I finally let my legs give out. Joseph caught Caeser as Lisa Lisa caught me. I felt dizzy, sick, and tired all at the same time. But there was so much I still had to tell them. So much that Erina told me long ago. About  Dio Brando and Jonathan Joestar. "Joseph listen to me. There's things Erina never showed you. Jonathans journal that Erina saved from the boat has vital information." The three looked at me. "Dio Brando was his brother, adopted. And he's going to come back. Hes going to.... destroy... this... world. If you... don't stop... him..." Suddenly everything turned dark.

I looked ahead. A man with blue hair. Stood a bit away. He looked like Joseph. "Jonathan?" He turned. "Oh hello! You must be Y/n." He kissed my hand. Nothing like how me and Joseph met. Exactly how me and Caeser met. "I must ask you to come with me there's much to know."

Many years later

Josephs POV
"She was right you know." I looked over at Caeser who held a cup of wine as he watched me look at the picture of me, Y/n, and Caeser. "She was. He will destroy this world if we don't stop him." To this day it still hurt to think about her. At the mention of her name I would almost burst into tears. Jotaro walked into the room. Looking at the picture in my hand. "Who's that gramps?" "That's Y/n. The most wonderful girl I've met to this day." Jotaro sat and listened to me patiently as I continued to ramble on. I had no idea Y/n stood behind me the whole time, unseen to the whole world, tears in her eyes as she whispered back "I love you too."