Bruno Buccelati (Blinded)

Day 7
Please forgive me I haven't finisheded part five so if I get anyone's personality wrong I'm very sorry.

WARNING THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS MENTION OF RAPE
and this gets pretty fucking dark.

Y/n POV
"Stay calm girly." I bit my lip holding back a sob. I knew joining Bruno on this mission was a bad idea but I couldn't just leave him. I don't know how strong this guys stand was but considering Karma couldn't move he was probably very strong. Fear took over my body as he came towards me with a cloth and a knife. The man hummed as he wrapped the cloth around my eyes. He dragged the knife along my clothes.

Days later

Y/n POV
My legs shook as I ran towards the exit I could hear him yelling at me. I slammed open the door and looked around. I covered my eyes as the sun shone brightly. Tears fell down my cheek as I ran towards the last place I had seen Bruno and everyone. The bandage that wrapped around my eye had blood dripping off it. It felt like my heart was gonna explode with happiness when I turned the corner and saw Giorno. It looked like he was was looking for something or someone.

"Giorno!" I waved my arms as I ran towards him. He turned and his face was a mixture of horror, shock, and happiness. "Y-Y/n your eye!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I'll explain later where's everyone else." "Follow me." He led me too a apartment building. Where we went up a floor.

Everyone looked at me shocked but stood up and ran towards me. "Where have you been?" "What happened to your eye?" "Are you okay?" I sighed and braced myself. "I have been... I don't know in someones basement? My eye was cut out my the maniac who held me captive. And no." "Did anything else happen?" I teared up thinking about the horrible things I had been put through the past few days. "Y-Yep." Trish wrapped her arms around me. That night I was put in a room with Bruno.

"I'm glad your back." "I'm glad I'm back too." He looked over at me and stood up. He sat down next to me in the bed. I reached up and pulled him next to me. We laid there for hours cuddling. "I failed you I didn't save you." "I love you but shut up..." "I love you too."