Dio Brando (I Remember)

SPOILERS FOR PART 3

Y/n POV
How many years had it been. Four? The last time I had seen Dio Brando was when I was 16 right before my family forced me to move away. Everything was taking a turn for the better. But I remember how Dio looked when I pulled away from our last hug. He looked.... broken. "I'll wait for you." "I'll always love you." Is what we had told each other.

I was walking down the street when I saw him again. And I couldn't hold back the gasp that left my mouth. I let everything I was holding drop to the floor. "Dio!" I yelled running towards him. "Y/n?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I remember how I cried tears of joy. And he told me to stop because it hadn't even been that long, but I could see the tears in his eyes. I took him into my small house and we caught up. Where he told me what was happening.

"So do you still love me? Even now?" I remember how I told him of course and how he kissed me. Which was our first kiss and our first time together. He told me about how he would kill the girls after everything but he assured me I was different. I remember how painful it was as he turned me into what he was. I remember how we promised each other that night we would never leave each other.

I watched as Kakyoins body flew through the air. Josephs scream of horror. Joseph Joestar I had met him once when he was younger. Him and Caeser Zeppli. And I zoned out. For too long and the one thing I didn't want to see happened. "No!" I yelled running towards Dio's disappearing body. But someone stopped me and grabbed my waist. Polnareff held me as I struggled in his arms. "Dio..." I sobbed. "You didn't cause any of this did you?" I looked up at Joseph. "She stayed by his side the whole time gramps." Jotaro cut in. Were they really deciding my fate? "Yes only because she loved Dio." "I do. I have since we were kids." "Wait you mean you were there at the beginning." "Yes. And I've always been there. I've seen many deaths. The death of Jonathan Joestar. Everyones death here. Caeser Zeppli..." I watched Joseph flinch at that name.

"You were there..." "I've been around for many centuries Joseph. I was friends with your mother before you were born. I remember being there with her as you were born." I watched as the sun started to rise. "Its been fun boys. I'm sorry for your loses. But I'm afraid my work here is done." And suddenly my skin began to burn, and then everything turned dark.