Drama

So, a lot of things has happened between us. You texted me because you wanted to talk. At least, that's what you said. You've read the letter that I wrote to you. Then, we've talked some more.

I thought I was over you but when you talked to me, my heart couldn't stop leaping out of my chest. Even when I knew that it would end badly for me. Even when I know that you haven't changed since the breakup. I still longed for you. I admit, it is a stupid thing to feel. I mean, why should I feel anything for the guy that broke my heart into a million pieces? But I guess, the heart wants what it wants.

So, repressing the many feelings of this going badly, I started to let myself fall for you...again.

It was nice for a little while. You seemed to actually care about me. I was starting to think that I was wrong and that you did change. Because, god knows, I did. We've texted and even Skype every night. Except, for my birthday. Which, silly me, I thought you would remember it, considering I still remember yours: January 9th.

What's even sillier is that I waited by my phone for you to text me happy birthday. Again, me playing the part of the fool because I had hoped that you changed and you actually care about me this time.

And when I found out all the things that you told your sister, the harsh reality of it all came crashing down. You told her as if it were some victory that you had accomplished. You made it seem like I was just another number. Like I was just another girl that you could cross off your list.

The things that I did for you, out of my naive love and trust, became this metal that you paraded around. It was not out of love and not out of affection for me, you did it to boost your pride. 

With this being said, there are three things that I want to say:
1) I will no long trust my heart with any matters that involves you. I will not let you hurt me again and again and again.
2) The girls after me; they have feelings, they have hearts that are trusting you. Please do not play the same games you played on me with them.
3) I truly do hope that you find the girl that you actually care.