I'm half ghost just like you (Danny Fenton)

Name- Cassandra Lee Manson

Ghost name- Casper

Age- 14

Height- The same height as Danny

Looks- Dark brown hair, a skinny figure, green eyes, a dark indigo short sleeve shirt with a funny saying on it, and a black skirt.

Ghost looks- Jet-black hair, blue eyes, the same suit as Danny but the opposite colors and no logo on the front.

Personality- Funny, friendly, sweet, mean when wants to be, fun to be around, cool, loyal, respectful, nice, a bit messy, some what smart, dresses sort of goth like, an animal lover, likes music, ECT.

Likes- Hanging out with friends, drawing, panda bears, playing games on the internet, being outside at twilight, kicking ghost butt, and ECT.

Dislikes- Mean and rude people, eavesdroppers, staring, and more.

Family- Sam (Cousin) and her aunt and uncle and Sam's grandma.

Crushes- Danny Fenton

School- Casper High

Past- Cassandra lived in Amity Park when she was little, but she moved to California so her parents could help their grandparents. Cassandra visited every once in a while, although she never stayed no longer than a few weeks. Then a couple of weeks after her fourteenth birthday, her parents told her that she was moving back to Amity Park to live with her cousin Sam. No one knew Cassandra was half ghost. She has been half ghost for at least a year or less. Cassandra also knew Danny Fenton but she doesn't remember him that well anymore. It's been a couple of years since the last time she saw him.