A Great Truth Revealed!!

Author's P.O.V:

Suddenly Iyappan stopped the car..... Vijay looked at Iyappan but he was looking front side... Vijay turned and looked front there he saw some cans which was arranged over there to block the way....

Iyappan: Indha police-ku ellam vera velaiye illaya?? Eppa paathalum indha maari road ah block pannikittu....

Vijay was pissed off by Iyappan's saying but Vijay was damn sure that these things were not arranged by the Police Department.. Before Vijay could say something Iyappan opened the door and went outside to check.. When he went near those cans, a gang of goons just appeared from somewhere.... Iyappan was shocked to see them as he quickly returned to the car by running...

Iyappan: These were done by some idiotic thugs...

Vijay: What?? Let me see..

Iyappan: Don't go outside.. They may just stole everything from you.. You're just paavam... And you're not strong enough like me...

Vijay: Then you go and solve the problem...

Iyappan: I can solve this but... but... I'm not in the mood to fight with them.. I'm just here to take some coffee...

Vijay: Okay... Come with me now...

Iyappan: Hey... Don't go outside.. They may have some dangerous weapons....

Without hearing to Iyappan, Vijay just went outside to check...

Iyappan: Aha... Unmaiyaave poitaan.. Enna aaga pogutho?? Kadavule! Kadavule!

Iyappan just went outside of the car to accompany Vijay.... Vijay was standing before the car where as those guys were standing in front of them...

Guy: Hey Idiots... Just leave in that gap which is there... Why are you guys standing here??

Iyappan: Huff.. Avanungale vittutaanga... Vaanga bro polaam..

Vijay: Hey Mr. Local... Inga edhuku ivlo can adikki vechurukeenga??

That guy: Dei, Pesama Ponga da....

Vijay: Edhuku nu sonna nalla irukum-la na... Naangalum therinchupom...

He came nearer to us... He came to us and put down his hands on Vijay's shoulders...

That guy: Dei, Chinna pasangala.. Naanga edhuku vanthurukom-nu sonna ungaluku puriyadhu...

That time a girl came by that side... Those boys just stopped that girl and started to tease her...

That guy: Ippo puriyudha naanga edhuku vanthurukom-nu??

Iyappan: Bro.. Vaanga poitalaam.... Ivanunga kooda iruntha namma maatipom...

That guy: Dei, Nee pozhachupada... (To Iyappan and Still his hands were on Vijay)

Vijay: Kai edu da....

That guy: Ennadhu?? Da va?? Adingu..

He extended his hands to beat Vijay but before that Vijay just punched his nose... Blood started to bleed from his nose... He shouted in pain... Iyappan was shocked by that... That guy called other guys to come there...

Vijay: Oh! Neenga dhaan head ah??

Other guys also gathered there.... Iyappan was shivering over there seeing all those things...