Nee Yaaro?

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh's face went down and he became really tensed when he heard that from Vijay.... He was shivering a lot until he noticed the door opened widely.... Adhi entered inside the house and starred looking at Anirudh and then turned towards Vijay and Thara....

Adhi: Who's this?

Vijay: I have told you right? This is Anirudh....

Adhi: Oh! Okay...

Thara: Who kidnapped Mithra?? Tell me fast...

Adhi: That I'll tell you.... Where is the video?

Vijay: It's here only.... I'll play it....

Vijay went to play the video while Anirudh went into his own world of thinking... Adhi noticed Aditi who was standing there tensely.... He just smiled at her as he already know that she's a cousin of Thara... She too returned him a warm smile and then everybody's eyes again focused on the video.... After the video got over Adhi changed towards everyone with his stern face....

Adhi: So, no evidence is here for us now right?

Vijay: First tell us who's that....

Adhi: Wait! Wait! Why the culprit is not visible in this video?

Thara: Anirudh is telling like they might have done some edits in the video cuts....

Adhi: Oh! Is it true Anirudh?

Anirudh looked at him with his questioning eyes and then looked at somewhere else avoiding the eye contact....

Adhi: How can you guess that this much earlier? When even police department found it difficult? Tell me... How did you guessed that?

Anirudh looked at Adhi with his stern face and his eyes clearly shows that he was that much angry....

Adhi: Why are you silent? Tell me.... (Shouted)

Aditi: Hey! What's this? Why are you inquiring Anirudh?

Adhi: Don't interrupt... This is our problem....

Vijay: Adhi.... What are you doing? Why are you inquiring Anirudh in this?

Adhi: Vijay... Allow me to do something....

Thara: Okay Adhi.... Be cool! You can ask any questions to him but you can't shout at him.... Just ask him anything calmly.....

Adhi: Thara.... Do you know wh....

Anirudh: Silence Please! Enna naanum pesama irundha ellarum pesuringa? Ippo unaku enna theriyanum? Vandhu kelu vaa....

At Regina's House:

Regina: Adhu vandhu Aji....

Ajith: Yaaru kitta pesittu irundha? Vijay ah illa vera andha rendu pear irundhangale avangala?

Regina: Vijay dhaan Aji.... Avanga inime namma pakkame vara maatangale....

Ajith: Idhu eppo panna? And how?

Regina: Naan yaaru? Advocate general pa.... Oruthara epdi pesi ready pannanum nu enaku theriyum....

Ajith: Pesiye ready pannitiya? Super pa.... What about evidence?

Regina: Adhellam easy ah hacker vechu original video collect pannitean and edited video anga replace pannitean.... Edited video la namma yaarume vara maatom....