Shopping Time!!!

After One Week:

Vijay's P.O.V:

I was sitting at my office thinking deeply about the incident which happened at that coffee shop..... I felt like wanna kill Anirudh now itself for doing that to me..... I was thinking deeply then suddenly my phone started to ring up.... I took the phone and was surprised when I looked at the caller I'd..... It was from my old friend Adhi who is now settled at Brazil.....

Vijay: Hello!

Adhi: Hey vj... How are you??

Vijay: I'm good da..... What about you???

Adhi: Yeah! Not bad.... What about your job da?? Did you found that aquest for that case?? I meant Neethu's case....

Vijay: Yeah! I found out.... I tried my best level and the court just ordered him to put inside the jail for 6 months and after that he'll encountered....

Adhi: Oh! Fine....

Vijay: What about my kanmani? Avala bhathrama dhaana paarthukura??

Adhi: Naan avala safe ah paarthukurena illa ava enna safe ah paarthukurala nu theriyala.... Avaluku semma guts theriyuma....

Vijay: Pinna irukadha..... Yaar ava en thangachi aache....

Adhi: Hmm.... Aama... Aama

Vijay: Ini ennoda life la irukura ore hope ava dhaan.... Avala bhathrama paarthuko....

Adhi: Naan bhathrama paarthukurean.... Neenga onnum kavala padatheenga bro......

Vijay: Okay bro.... Ungala dhaan nambi irukean....

Adhi: Aprom? Eppo brazil pakkam ellam varadhu?

Vijay: Paarkalaam bro.... Varean... Epdiyum vandhu dhaana aaganum....

Adhi: Seri ok bro.... Inga konjam work iruku... Naan aprom kupudurean....

Vijay: Okay Adhi....

He hung up the call and I sighed in relief.... I looked at the phone and called to Mithra as she told me that they are going to pick the saree for her marriage.... I called her several times but she didn't took the call.... I left it and continued my work in the office..... But then, I called her once for the last time as she attended the call but then I heard....

Mithra's P.O.V:

My mom asked me to get ready at the early morning itself as we are going for the shopping to select the things for the marriage.... I got ready and came down as my parents were already got ready and was waiting for me.... Then, my dad straightly drove the car to a textile shop where Anirudh and his parents were waiting for our arrival..... Then, we all went inside and they were selecting the saree as I was just looking all those things bluntly.... I was on my own world of thoughts as I was thinking something more deeply but was interrupted by my mom.... She shooked my shoulder and made me to come back to the sense.... I looked at her bluntly as she was starring at me like something....

M's Mom: Select something ma.... We have to move...

I rolled my eyes and was looking all those things as nothing attracted me there.... The table in front of me was full of different different sarees.... I was just starring at those but suddenly a pink with blue color saree caught in my eyes which attracted me more.... I looked at it and smiled and was looking at it without blinking my eyes as the color blue and pink attracted my eyes so much.... Anirudh was sitting next to me while fiddling his phone but he looked at me looking at that saree.... He smiled looking at me and that saree..... My fingers started to revolve on that saree as Anirudh again went to his mobile world....