-Five-

Kiley's P.O.V

"M-mom!" I yell as I see my beautiful mother in front of my eyes.

"Sweetie! I've been looking for you everywhere!" I jump into her giving her a huge bear hug. I haven't seen my mom in forever since I moved here. She pulls away from me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "God sweetie you look fantastic! Your so thin! How's my granddaughter doing!" She asks rushing and I laugh in response.

"She's been amazing mom! You have to come by and see her some ti-" before I finish my sentence I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see an annoyed Nick. "Oh uh sorry, mom this is my boss Nick!" I move out of the way so they come in eye contact.

"Hello Nick" my moms daddy but I can't help but snicker. "Hello Mrs. Wood" he holds out his hand and my mother gladly shakes its.

"It's Miss Wood" she replies, I just stare at the two awkwardly staring at one another like they had just declared war.

"Nick! We should probably be getting back to the office! Mom it's was great seeing you, I'll call you when I get home" she gives Nick one last death stare before finally letting go of her hand, "alright sweetie! Have a good rest of your day!" She kisses my cheek before turning around and stomping away.

"I'm so sorry about my mom, she gets way to over protective of me at times" he still stares at my mom walking away then finally looks at me with a smile. "Oh no it's perfectly fine! Let's just get back to the office." He starts walking fast back to the office and I have to run to keep up with him.

Once we finally got back to the office I go ahead and start to work on some papers for Nick. As I'm finishing up I get an Email from some unknown person. I raise my eyebrows and decide to read it having the curious side of me come out.

Unknown Contact- DELETE?

I want to talk later, just the two of us.
Meet me at RoseMary's Garden at 7:30 sharp,
Don't be late beautiful.

P.S. I already have one of my Maids willing to babysit Jamie.

-Adam Grey of Grey Corp

I roll my eyes at the Email and reply back.

From Kiley Wood-

Why the hell should I go out with you again you heartless bastard! You left me to raise my daughter only! FOR FIVE YEARS! I'll go on a date with you when Pigs fly!

-Kiley Wood, Co-Manager of TechT

I sit back in my seat and start to rub my temples from being annoyed and stressed. As I look around my office desk I look at the picture of me helping Jamie take her first steps. I smile from remembrance of that special and don't even realize that I was crying till a tear drop hit the picture frame.

I wipe away my tears and look back at my computer to see I have a new mail. I quickly read and start to get another quickly with what Adam says.

From Adam Grey-

First off she's our daughter! Second, I want a chance to make up of all of the stupid ass shut I've done! Kiley if I didn't want to makeup and help you raise OUR daughter, why would I be writing his Email?
Please Kiley just one more chance.

-Adam Grey of Grey Corp

My mind starts to fill up with so many questions and my stomach starts to feel empty inside as I think about his Email. I take a good long look at it before I finally decide my final answer...

From Kiley Wood-

Adam my final answer to your request is..

A/N
AHHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER! What will kiley say to that lying, cheating, playing, jealous, idiot man!!! I for sure as hell know, I write these crappy chapters! Haha oh well you guys are going to have to wait though!

I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys are having a good day!

Luv you guys ba- bai! <3333