Chapter 8

Sean's POV
* 6 hours earlier (7:00 am)*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I quickly turned it off so that it wouldn't wake Ariana up. I have several meetings today so I'm gonna be gone for a while. I took a quick shower and got dressed.
"Yo Sean, you ready" I hear Zeno as he walks through the door.
"Yeah man give me a minute" I replied. I went up stairs and left Ariana a note telling her were I was.

I had a meeting with Kanye. He said it was important.
"Yo my nigga what up" Kanye said as he dapped me.
"Nothin really man. Just livin it up"
"Okay so we have something for your. We want to go on tour with Jhené, Chris, and Me". He said
"Man I don't know if I can. I just had a kid and Ari is about to start working again. She's gonna need a hands on deck".
"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you your going on tour. I get it you have family priorities, but u need to go on tour" he said
"But-"
"Look Jhené is a single mother with your kid and she is going on this tour. So your not the only one who has family problems/ priorities. We all got em. Tour starts in a month". He cut me off.
"A month. I got stuff to do".
"You manager handled all of it." He said.
"How long?" I asked
"10 months" he said. I rubbed my forehead.
"Man-"
"See you in a month. This meeting is over". He said and walked out the door.
"Yo man, Ariana is not gonna be happy" Zeno said.
"I know man. What am I gonna do?"

Ariana's POV
*8:45 am*
I woke up to Sean not by my side. But I did wake up to a note on the nightstand .

  Good morning baby. I had a couple meeting to go to today. I'll grab some food for us later. Kiss SJ for me. Love you.
I couldn't help but smile. I got up at started my day. I got SJ and gave him a bath. After that I went down stairs a a gave a SJ the milk I pumped last night. I had oatmeal with banana.

12:45
I've been in the studio for about an hour. I finish a song now I'm just fixing one I finished and that I'm not so sure about. After a while I got hungry. I gave SJ some banana baby food. Then went back it the studio.

1:45
I decided to stop for the day and put SJ down for a nap. Then I heard the door bell ring. I went down stairs to see who it was. They rung the bell again.
"I'm coming!" I yelled. I swung the door open to find Jhené and Jade at my front door.
"Um...hey" I said awkwardly. "Sean's not home" I continued
"Oh that's okay, um it's Sean night to take Jade. But that gives me a chance to talk to you about something" she said.
"Sean never said anything about Jade spending the night tonight". I said
"Well he must have forgotten to tell you" she snapped.
"Yeah... he must have." I gave her a fake smile.
"I'm gonna put Jade down then we can talk"she said and walked go the stairs.
What the hell does she want to talk about now. It's not like we're friends that talk on the regular. The only thing we have in common is that we both like music and have a relationship with Sean.
"Okay so.." she snapped me out of my thoughts. We both sat down in the living room.
"Okay so I know that now your also gonna be in Jades life as her step mom and I just want you to know that while I'm gone I need you to treat my kid with respect" she said. Wtf just happened.
"First if all your not dumping your kid on me so that you could do whatever. Second how dare you have the audacity to think that I'm that kinda person. So you get get your ass of my couch and leave." I snapped. I was about to get up and walk away then she pulled me. Back by my hair. This bitch was about to get an Italian whoop ass.
"Are fucking kidding me" I said a I lunged at her making up both fall in the group.
"Your such a fucking brat"she yelled as she smacked me in face.
I picked her up my her hair and ran her into the wall knocking over a vase and a picture frame. I was hoping that it wouldn't wake the kids up. She escaped from my grasp and went to the couch to get a pillow. She swung the at my face. So I grabbed one from the other couch and swung it at her. We kept hitting each with it until feathers came out the pillow going all over the place. I flipped her over the couch. Then I got up and looked at the mess we made. As I was looking at the mess she jumped on my back.
"Get off of me you crazy bitch!" I yelled. With her on my back I made my way to the kitchen, pulled her off of me and threw my drink all over her. I quickly went into the fridge grabbed the rest of the lemonade and poured it all over her. I then I tackled her to the floor and smacked her in her face.
Sean's POV
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE!" I yelled.
"She started it" Ariana and Jhené both said.
"Well someone better start explaining" I said sternly.
"And why did you slap her face, Ariana!?" I yelled.
"Babe she literally started it" She said as she got off of Jhené and almost slipping on the lemonade. I raised is eyebrows at her.
"That's not a good enough reason. Cause all I see it broken glass, my living room and kitchen a mess, feathers, and spilled lemonade all over the place. Then I see my wife slap the mother of one of my children. So I think you should do better" I said growing agitated.
"Look she came her to drop of your child, who by the way you forgot to mention was staying the night. Then she came in my house disrespectful. I told her to leave and as I was walking away she pulled me by my hair and then all of this happen" She spat out. I just looked at her. Then I hear Jhené sniffing.
"Jhené, what about your explanation" I said.
"I-I was just dropping off Jade and then she got mad when she didn't know she was staying here and then she attacked me" she wimped. Ariana rolled my eyes at her and Jhené shot her a glare. Then there was just silence. I just kept looking back and forth at them. I realize Ariana started to get annoyed. I finally spoke.
"Jhené I need you to leave. I know that for a fact Ariana wouldn't create this mess for no reason. Don't ever come back here and disrespect my wife. Okay? Your making it really hard for me to be friends with you when you keep doing what your doing" I said.
"But- you know what never mind your daughter is upstairs. "Ariana...this isn't over" she said "oh and I can't wait for tour" she continued with a smirk on her face. Then she walked out the door.
I smack my hand against my forehead. I looked at Ariana and she looked pissed.
"YOUR GOING ON TOUR WITHOUT TELLING ME!" She yelled.
To be continued
__________________________
Hey guys. Sorry it took me so long to update date. School is killing me right now.
What do you think!? Ariana is pissed.

Don't forget not vote and comment any suggestions.
See ya 💕