Chapter 12

Sean's POV
The fact that she thinks that I would cheat really irks me. I walk into SJ's room. He was peacefully sleeping. Gosh he's gotten so damn big since the last time I've seen him. Gosh I wish I could be in his life more. But when done with tour that won't be a problem. I sit in the rocking chair admire him.

I woke up to crying. SJ is up and ready.
"Hey little man" I said picking him up.
"Dada" he said. I'm I hearing things right ? He just say "Dada"!? It a miracle. Just as I was about to run over to Ariana and tell her, she was standing at the door.
"He learned that while you were gone" she said quietly. I smiled at her, then walked past her. I know it was cold of me to do that, but I need to warm up a little bit. I mean she did accuse me of cheating while I was gone.

Ariana walked into the kitchen to grab breakfast.
"I'm back guys. Okay Ariana here's you coffee and- oh Sean your back!" Joan said walking into the kitchen. Ariana grabbed her coffee and told her mom thanks then continued to make SJ his food. "Thanks Joan" I said getting up and giving her SJ. "Well, its very quiet in here. What happened while I was gone?" she asked. Ariana and I exchanged looks then continued to do what we were doing. "Whatever happening, you better speak now" she said sternly. "Well to be honest Joan, I think that you should ask your daughter since you know, I cant be trusted" I said as Ariana glared at me.   "Well what the hell happened" Joan said
" Well-" I cut Ariana off. 
"I can tell you what happened. Your daughter doesn't trust me. Because I didn't text her, so she automatically assumed that I was cheating on her. Then she made her seem like the victim, kept jumping down my throat without me explaining myself, and now we are here to a husband and wife, who cant trust each other" I cut Ariana off, while every one just looked at me with a blank expression. "Ariana-" Joan started "Look! I know I had no right to accuse at all, but that what I do. I think the worst of things. your the best husband that anyone can ask for, but when I don't hear from you and other people have, what do you expect me to think. I worry about these and jump to conclusions because I love you" Ariana said walking closer to me. I looked in her eyes and saw the truth. I pulled her in for a warm embrace. I know my wife is crazy, but shes crazy cause she loves me.
"I know baby, I know" I said as I kissed her temples. "Awe see you guys can work things out" she said while playing with SJ and ruing the moment. We all chuckle at her comment. All is well again.

Ariana's POV
Right now Sean and I are just sitting in the living room. I want to enjoy this moment as long as I can before Sean goes back on tour. Besides that, I have the perfect little family. I look up at Sean and he is dazed in his own little world called the TV. I look over at SJ and he's crawling around. Did I mention how much I love my family? Well... I do.

Its later and I though I might as well as start dinner. Tonight menu is steak, mash potatoes and some veggies for Sean. For me, spaghetti squash and some kale salad. And for SJ some baby food.
"Guys come eat!" I yelled getting Sean's attention. He comes racing in the room with SJ in his arms. "How come when I call your name for other things you never coming running in. But when I mention the words "food" and "eat" you come running in?" I asked. "I don't know your cooking is great and your you know what is also great so it would be rude for me to not run to you when you call out for me to eat great things" he said with the biggest smirk in his face. As I walk by I give a big smack upside his head. I look back and hes rubbing that big head of his. Just as were sitting down the door bell rings.
"Are you freaking kidding me" I groaned.
"I'll get it" Sean said
"Why do people always like to disrupt us ?" I asked SJ. He gave me the best reply with a smile. He made me put a smile on my face.
"Babe do we have room for a couple more people?" Sean yelled. I couldn't help but furrow my eyebrows. Who the heck wants to have dinner with us.
"Uh yeah...sure" I replied back. Sean walks back into the dinning room with Jhene, Jade and I'm guessing her new boo trailing behind him. "You've got to be freaking kidding me" I mumbled. "What?" Sean asked "Nothing. Jhene, Hi how are you?" I said getting up and giving her a hug while putting on a good smile.
"I'm good. This is my boyfriend, Mica." Wow she thinks I actually care.
"Hi nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand. Sean sets up two more places for them. This is gonna be a long night.

Finally they left. SJ is asleep. Finally me and Sean get some alone time. When I got finished putting on my pajamas, I walked out to fine a loud snoring Sean. You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me. All I ask for is affection and this is what I get. I walk over and smack him on the head.
"Ow baby" Sean said while having a smirk on his face. "You were messing with me weren't you?" I asked.
"Of course I was. Now if you don't mind I like to make love to you" He said. I couldn't help, but giggle like a high school girl. The night was full of magic.

Sean's POV

***Seven months later***

I'm finally off of tour! I finally get to spend time with my family. Right now I'm on my way home. I'm so excited to finally get a break. Don't get me wrong I like hanging out with my friends and fans, and visiting new countries, but your man some time to himself. I pull up to the us. I grab my bags and my keys. I walk into the house to hear laughter coming from the living room. As I get closer to the living room, it sounds like a convo between to people. A man and a women. When I get to the living room, I see Ariana and Justin sitting down with glasses of wine in their hands. What the fuck is going here?   "Uh..hello" I said
"Hey baby!" Ariana yelled and jumped into my arms. Still leaving me dumbfounded as to why Justin is here.
_______________________
Cliffhanger?
Hi guys! Ik I said I was gonna update on Tuesday but things came up.
I hope you guys like it! More things come!
Comment  suggestions and vote if you want.
See ya 💕