Traumatized

Jimeon stayed looking at a black figure in the dark alley attack a human... The little boy was shaking and already in tears. In his mind, he thought he lost his father. Jimeon cried he walked a little bit up to see the thing up close. "F-father.... Are you okay? Father?!" Jimeon teared up and placed the cake down running into the dark alley.  As he ran to the dead corpse he couldn't see who it was but all he thought was that it was his father. Jimin flinched and quickly wiped the blood from his mouth and tapped Jimeon.

        "Jimeon? I'm okay, sweetie."

       If Jimin wasn't the dead corpse... Then he was the killer. Jimeon froze now fearing his dad as Jimin picked Jimeon up and the cake exiting town. "Jimeon.... Don't tell anyone what you just saw... Don't even tell Taehyung or your father..."

           "F-father?" Jimeon sobbed on Jimin's shoulder. "Why di-"

          "There's alot of things you'll know about us, Jimeon... We'll have to explain them to you later tonight... Please keep an open mind.." Jimin kept walking still holding Jimeon as they went through the forest and back home. "Jimeon.... Don't say anything to them.. I care about you, Jimeon.. If you tell them I will never be able to see you.."

          Jimeon tried to stop crying just thinking of the person his own loving father killed, Jimeon looked up to see the corner of Jimins lip still having blood. Jimeon kept his mouth shut, stopped crying and tried to sleep on Jimin's shoulder once they arrived home to avoid questioning. Jimeon was intelligent.

             Jimin walked up to the doors and knocked as Jungkook swung them open. "AND WHERE WERE YOU TWO?!" Jungkook folded his arms.

           "At the town." Jimin claimed holding out the cake. "Jimeon picked it out for you.. Happy birthday." Jimin whispered.

          Jungkook took the cake and set it on a table. "I'm just glad the both of you are safe." Jungkook hugged them both. "Jimeon would have to wake up so he can eat. Han is making him lunch."

          Jimin nodded and looked back to see Jimeon fake sleeping. "I'll put him to bed." Jimin claimed as Jungkook was quick to see the blood on his lip, and the red on his eyes now.

          Jungkook tried not to alert everyone, "I'll be there with you..." Jungkook added. As Jungkook grabbed the cake, quickly placed it in the fridge and followed Jimin upstairs to Jimeon's room. There, Jimin layed Jimeon down and wiped a small tear before Jungkook walked in. "You know I care and love you, right? I'll never hurt you..." Jimin caressed Jimeon's face. "Everything's okay..."

          Jungkook walked in and placed his hands in his pockets looking at Jimeon. "So peaceful when he's not running around and shouting." Jungkook chuckled.

         Jimin stood up and nodded in agreement. "Yes." Jimin then walked out of the room quickly covering his nose so he wouldn't sense Jimeon... He didn't want to hurt him more.

             Jungkook got out of Jimeon's room and closed the door following Jimin. Then they got into their room where Jimin went to sit down on the bed. He felt Jungkook follow and suddenly he turned around to see the door close, Jungkook walked over to Jimin and sat down next to him.

      "Why are you following me.." Jimin whispered. "I did nothing."

          Jungkook remained silent and kissed Jimin cupping his face. He slid his thumb to the corner of Jimin's lip and wiped the blood off. He quickly pulled away and showing the blood to Jimin. "...What did you do?"

           Jimin looked at the blood and at Jungkook. "I don't know..."

           "Jimin... I know what you have.. This is too much for you! You always have to fill the needs of one side of your specialty... You need blood now and then... And you are losing the one's inside of you... This is different.. You need blood constantly.."

          Jimin stood up and walked over to get a shirt from the cabinet. "I'm okay.. I know what to do, Jungkook.."

              "Jimin stop saying everything's okay! Did Jimeon see you hurt someone?!"

            Jimin remained silent removing his shirt unaware of the blue veins already poping up around his body. It's gotten worst. Jungkook stood up and grabbed Jimin's wrist. "What is that?!"

             "STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!" Jimin shouted placing on his shirt. "It gets like that...."

           "This isn't safe, doll." Jungkook pulled Jimin into a hug.

           "Don't hurt me if I do something stupid..." Jimin claimed.

          "I won't hurt you.." Jungkook held Jimin's wrist out and looked at the veins. It was like the blood Jimin had inside of him was being sucked up! Jungkook thought, having so much specialties comes with having to fill the needs... The white eyes lacked nothing, The red eyes gave thirst for blood so when Jimin consumed new blood it replaced the old blood, the blue eyes gave human feelings and abilities which kept Jimins blood in and warm.. But with all of it being sucked up.. How will he keep this ability? However... None of these caused the veins.. Jungkook knew Jimin hid something and it wasn't anything linked to the specialties.