More worst

Jungkook kissed Jimin along his jaw already wanting to remove his clothing. He was ready for Jimin, "Another gift....In a sexy perfect night.. Ah Jimin... you make me want to fuck you soo bad right now.."

         "Jungkook... Please go slow.. I don't know what it'll do to me.." Jimin whispered.

           "Jimin you'll be okay." Jungkook kissed Jimin and pulled Jimin's pants down, he absorbed his warmth gently leaving now warm kisses on the younger vampires thighs. "You have lovely thighs... I want to bite them..."

           "Jungkook!" Jimin giggled covering his face as Jungkook began to lick Jimin's thigh sucking the skin.

           "You like that, Darling?~" Jungkook whispered in a low voice. He moved up and removed Jimins shirt and his boxers leaving him naked on the bed laying down. Jungkook layed back and removed his own clothes tossing it aside and returning to Jimin. Jimin had his veins along his stomach leading to his thighs. Jungkook finally absorbed warmth and hugged Jimin giving a kiss on Jimin's stomach. "These veins won't go away..." Jungkook sighed and looked up at Jimin. "But you'll be okay." Jungkook reached to Jimin's lips and kissed him while touching Jimin's chest sliding down his hands to the purple eyed vampire's cock and began to move it up against Jimin's stomach. Jungkook pumped it slowly still managing to keep eye contact with Jimin. "Mines... No one elses..."

          Jimin was huffing and covering his face while Jungkook sucked Jimin's cock covering the younger with saliva on his tip. Jimin hummed and enjoyed it so much he pressed his head back against the pillow. "Mmmmm.... You always find a way to make me feel like this....." Jimin moaned while Jungkook smirked sitting up and pushing himself in.

          "JUNGKOOK AHH~!" Jimin gasped huffing loudly while Jungkook planted his hands back continuing to thrust while having his head pointed up the ceiling, letting out heavy pants and moans.

            "Ahh... Jimin..." Jungkook moaned panting as Jimin quickly sat up on Jungkook's cock and began riding him. Jungkook kept thrusting up panting and hearing Jimin's mewls. Their moans were mixed together. Jimin dragged his hands up kissing the under part of Jungkook's chin moaning around the older's his neck.

            "I love you, Jimin.... Ahh...." Jungkook layed back moving his body up and down along the bed while holding down Jimin's hips. He grinded and slammed his hips into Jimin's. Jimin shouted loudly feeling it was getting a bit too rough, Jimin swiftly moved his hands to Jungkooks face and kissed him. "Gentle.... Gentle.. Jungkook... Gentle please..." he huffed kising Jungkook's lips and feeling him smile proudly.

           Jungkook trailed his hands to Jimin's small hands and pulled them away slipping his tongue into Jimin's mouth seductively breathing and huffing. "..I'll try.. I'm good Jimin.. I'll be good and gentle to you." Jungkook thrusted slowly now. "I-I'll cum... Mm~"

         Jimin kissed Jungkook resting his head on Jungkook's chest while his husband was under him still thrusting, trying not to go too fast. Jimin quickly noticed his vein showing more on his arms and stared at it he felt his blood thirst coming on again while he felt Jungkook's cum release inside of him. Jimin let out loud moans kissing along Jungkook's neck before releasing aswell.

            "AH...ah~ Stop... Ahh... Jungkook..." Jimin hissed.

         "Jimin?" Jungkook pulled out of Jimin and layed him back onto the bed. "What's wrong?"

        "C-can you hunt for me? I-I need blood..." Jimin placed a pillow over his face.

          Jungkook nodded and kissed Jimin's leg before getting up and slipping on his boxers to go out of the room and get him blood from the container downstairs where blood is stored. Jungkook walked out of the room quickly speeding up and arriving to the kitchen pouring some blood into a clear wine glass steadily.

         Jimin was laying in bed looking down at the cum that was splattered onto the bed. He sighed closing his blue-ish purple eyes and opened them to the red and purple color once again. Jungkook walked in and pulled the pillow from Jimin's face, sitting him up and helping him drink it.

           Just as Jimin drinked, the veins disappeared for now. Jungkook felt worried, was this something Jimin had to do daily now? Constantly drink when he lacks it? "Drink please..." Jungkook handed the cup to Jimin and layed on Jimins chest. "Maybe Yoongi can tell me what you have now... About the veins.. How can we get rid of them..."

         Jimin finished the blood and set the cup down on the table stroking Jungkook's hair. "You're wasting your time... It's just a specialty."

           "Jimin this only shows when you are masquerading as human! That's it... I don't want to see these veins... I wish you can't have this power..."

           Jimin sighed looking at Jungkook. "You'll never understand what I have...." Jimin turned over to his side making Jungkook pull away and find a better spot to lay next to his husband.

            Jungkook stood up and crawled back onto the bed next to Jimin wanting to hold him. "Jimin.... I would know if you'd let me in on this... I know you're hiding something."

        Jimin got silent this only made Jungkook know, Jimin was hiding something. Jungkook stared at Jimin and quickly pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry... I still love you.."