S3: Nervousness

Jimeon came home dragging the bear upstairs to hide it in his room so he can surprise his brother Jae. On Jimeon's way upstairs, he ran into Taehyung. "Hey! What's up Tae?"

           "....Hello.." Taehyung whispered avoiding eye contact.

          Jimeon sighed. "What did I do this time?"

            "Oh it was nothing... I was just watching over you... That's all." Taehyung looked around and Jimeon knew he was jealous. At times when Taehyung gets like this, he would ask for a hug from Jimeon. Jimeon gave Taehyung a hug setting the bear down.

        "Saun is just someone I met... Why are you getting Jealous Taehyung?"

           "I'm just a jealous person. Are you going to love her now?" Taehyung folded his arms refusing a hug.

             "B-But all I did was just talk and accept help..." Jimeon refused to let go of the hug. "I don't get why are you so jealous? When we aren't even a thing." Jimeon pulled away from the hug. "We aren't a thing... Right?"

          Taehyung became very silent. "Hmm.."

             "Tae? Why do you always get like this?" Jimeon picked up the bear.

              "I... I just don't want you going out and hanging with other people who don't know you..." Taehyung looked back at Jimeon. "I don't trust anyone else with you but myself."

            Jimeon's face began to blush, just what does Taehyung want? Does he want Jimeon to love him? ".. I-I have to hide this bear!" Jimeon moved away from Taehyung and began to walk away quickly. At times like this, Jimeon would always run from Taehyung.... But it was only when Taehyung would make the human blush. Jimeon just thought maybe... Maybe Taehyung loved him in the relationship type of way... That's why he can't stand other's comunicating with Jimeon.

            Jimeon ran into his room desperately finding a hiding spot until he heard the door open and close... It was Taehyung. "Did I scare you, Jimeon?"

            Jimeon fliched and turned around running to the closet and throwing the bear up to the top. "Me? Scared? Nope!" Jimeon lied. Taehyung knew Jimeon for all his life and understood what happens when he lies. Jimeon begins to panic when he lies.

       "Lying~" Taehyung hummed sitting on Jimeon's bed.

            "You don't scare me.. I knew you for all my life.... Wh-why would I be scared?!" Jimeon giggled nervously.

            "Yes you are scared... Come here for a second." Taehyung asked.

             Jimeon heard the request and shook his head. "I-I need to give my fathers wallet back!"

            "That can wait... Besides they are with Jae right now.." Taehyung claimed.

            "Speaking of Jae, wow! Heh don't you think it's weird how a vampire can age and cry?" Jimeon tried to change the subject.

          "I already explained this to you! You already know what this is... Small baby vampires can grow up until they reach a certain human age... That's when they stop crying and growing old!" Taehyung stated, he held out his hand. "Now.. Are you going to come to me or let me go to you?"

            "Just... Why do you want me to come to you?" Jimeon asked trying to procrastinate.

         "Agh! Jimeon!!" Taehyung face palmed thinking this was a bit more romantic in his head when he thought of it. "I'll ask you one more time... Come here for a second..please?" Taehyung replied in a calmer tone as he looked at Jimeon.

         Jimeon debated whether he should run or see what Taehyung wants. Jimeon of course always had that feeling inside of him that loved Taehyung but every second he thinks of it, he'll shake his head thinking That's not good. Jimeon will feel Taehyung warm because he had his mind clouded with the thought of loving him so much he would find Taehyung to be soo perfect. For all these years... He never felt Taehyung cold that's how long he loved him.

            "Are you going to kill me?" Jimeon asked.

             Taehyung then began to laugh. "No! Why would I kill you?!" Taehyung then stopped laughing and held his hand out again. "This will be the only time I ask you.... Will you please come to me?"