First Date

Seokjin's POV
I told Momo MY jagiya~ to go to a restaurant near our house it was already 1:43 But I told her to go here 4:50 so I am very early dumb me..A waiter ask my order but I said I'm waiting for someone and for him to ask me later oww..Time Is Realy Fast it's already 4:48 that means 2 min.
And I'm realy hoping she'll be coming...not for long I saw her but with another guy and her coming in my direction....I saw her with a irritating look at her face I'm wondering who's the guy beside her..Who is he~

Momo's POV
I woke up because my phone vibrates..I fastly took it from the desk besides me And I saw It's from seokjin my Jagiya~It brought a smile from my face he said that we'll be having a date at 4:50 I happily jumped up and down from my bed like a 3 year old girl that's having the best moment of her live I didn't even notice that MARK is staring at me he give me a smirk....I got out from the bed and asked him"why are you here"I said"cook breakfast do you want me to die here with hunger"I give him a 'I WILL 'look in my face and cooked him breakfast and eat with him I will exactly asked permission while he said"why are you going"it bring silence in my brain murmuring 'how does he know' look on my face yeah how did you know' and i said "can I go on a date with seokjin"trying to do my bestes puppy eyes to him then I was expecting he would say no but he actually nodded I was feeling lucky but he suddenly speaks saying"But I'll go with ya"then suddenly a frowened on my face was feeled why he mean like he's the third wheel why does he need to I mean I'll go back I had no choice but to let him so yeah I ready my self for a DATE that Mark was with me i fix my self take a shower and did the best but simpliest outfit i can that's what I like to Jin he's really simple and I'm ready I saw Mark in his car waiting for me....

-----________-------🐰🐇🐰🐇🐰🐇🐰🐇
To be continued

AN:
the hell i need sleep i'll update in saturday I promis i mean its already 12:55 and I will wake up 5:30waaahh
Gud nyt jalgayo sweet dreams tnx for reading