Forget about the past😍

Momo'POV
4days had past and mark is ignoring me in the morning when I saw him I would always say'good morning or좋은 아침입니다' he will just ignore me like he is angry or something btw..
I'll meet jin at the han river at 8:30 he said that he will confess something to me it was already 7:56 I already wear a black ripped jeans and white sweater that is so big for me but its just the style of it Its time to go I meet mark going up stairs but the stairs are too big he didn't even brushed to my shoulder I just turn around and tell him"I'm just going with jin at the har river we'll talk when I get back"I speak to him like I was the boss of this big damn house but then he just ignore me so I just run to go to the han river ride a taxi and text jin 'be right there in a few minutes' until I arive and saw him with a boy they started hugging and kissing and flirting and my blood is boiling grrrrrrr.... I rushed to jin and introduced me to the guy "안녕하세요 모모 I was gonna confess to you that I'm gay hope you understand by the way I'm breaking up with you..this is namjoon my boyfriend....And I'm so sorry momo" I tried to be cold to ease the pain and prevent me from crying but my tears betrayed me I can feel jin's worried look the only words that i can say is"okay jin I'm fine don't worry goodluck for you two and may you live a happy life...and rapmon take care of jin"i said jin hugged me and said"were still friends don't worry you can visit namjoon or my house all the time"he gives me his and namjoons address and namjoon said"sorry momo and please be home safe"i just nod and bid goodbye to them I ride a taxi and can't prevent my tears from falling and when I got home mark is still at his room and I cooked dinner for him and me not bothering to eat and just went to my room and cry...

Mark's POV
I smelled the food that she prepared when I look at the table she's not their I hear sobs from her room and felt guilty from ignoring her its just because I was afraid if I fall for her dipper so I went upstairs and knocked her room's door...

♡~~~~•••♡~~~~•••♡~~~~•••♡
Authors note
Sorry I didn't update too long and don't worry This chapter will have a part 2 and I'll try to update it more faster and thankyou for those who voted and support my story and add it to their reading list and i should shut up okayy 캄사합니다 and 안녕하세요......

HIRAIF OUT MIC DROP NO PHONE DROP NO IT WILL BE BROKEN OKAY I'LL STOP.....BYEEEEE