First Date pt.2

Momo's POV
I can see jin's confused face while walking towards him and like'I don't know'face that I replied he was handsome in these moment he is very handsome but then i see Mark glaring at seokjin and looked at me he smirks I mean what the hell.we reached the table it's only for 2 but jin is very nice he pulled 1 chair for Mark I give seokjin a death glare but he just give me a slight smile...While we're talking to each other Mark is like a jealous bear...I grab jin's hand that at the table then I made him stand I can realy see Mark's jealousy lmao I take jin out of the restaurant and while we're there he asked"why did we go out I mean you did not like the food"
I answered him "no I just want to see you and I just want to hug you like crazy can I hug you now"I give him a puppy eyes and he nodded I hugged him very tight not wanting to let go "I love u "he said "ilove you so much thank you for the date let's meet at the park tomorrow" I told him he nodded then we bid good bye me and Mark are on the road and I can see his frowned face at their mansion i told him"why are you sad you're jelous again huh"he pull me me and he's face and mine are very close "so what if I'm jelous And so what if i like you"i can feel my heart beat very loud and my cheeks are flaming.....he let me go with a smirk I ran in my room and lie down in my bed thinking why am I falling in love with him how about Jin..

-'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Author's note yuppp i did update but late atleast i update bth thankyou for those who vote....GOMAWO
I am planning to write a Vkook love story so pls. Support me thankyou kamsahmnida😍😍😻❤❤