Regret...

Sei: It's about our friend, Rin!

Bon: The demon has a friend? How laughable.

Gosu: Hey. Shut up.

Bon: EXCUSE ME?!

Izumo: He told you to shut up. So shut up. No one wants to hear your shit anyway.

Bon grumbles as Sei continues.

Sei: He disappeared since this morning and we haven't found him. We got worried when all we found was this note.

Sei gave the note to Mephisto.

The demon clown principal begin to read. He smirks as he finish up reading the note.

Mephisto: I see.

Sei: So...Do you know where he is.

Mephisto smirked even more.

Mephisto: You might say that. But however. I can't tell you anything.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Yukio: Where is my brother!?!

Shura: Quiet Chicken.

Yukio: But-!

Shura: If Rin's gone. It's pretty much your fault. I believe you're the last person he wants to see now.

Yukio:.....

Sei: W-What did he do to him....?

Shura: Well...He kind of told Rin off saying it he was a failure and called him a demon. I guess it broke the kid and he left.

Sei:.....

Gosu: Sei?

Gosu: Sei?

Sei walks up to Yukio and he did something no one ever would've think he would do.

SLAP!

Everyone stared in shock by what just happened. Heck even Mephisto raised an eyebrow while he continues smirking.

Yukio:........

Sei: You are a horrible brother. I don't get why Rin still think of you as family. It's kind of sad how the only family he got treats him this way. You're supposed to look after each other. Family is supposed to love each other. Not blame them for the death for a love one. BTW. Did you know he tried to kill himself?

Yukio:.....No.

Exwires:.....

Sei: What about self-harm?!

Yukio: I...Well...I...

Shura: He did.

Everyone looked at Shura.

Shura: Well don't look at me. I wasn't the one who told.

She pointed to Shiemi, who was crying her eyes out, begging for an apology. She felt like it was her fault as well because she made things worse.

Sei then looked back at Yukio.

Sei: What was your reaction?!

Yukio: I...

Shura: He told him he was better off dead.

Sei was furious.

Sei: You are the most despicable person I have ever met! You have no right to call yourself his brother. He cried and cried then felt like one cared about him. He was on the verge of death when I found him! Who knows what going to happen to him now that he's gone! Did you ever even thought about how he felt to be told all that?! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Gosu: Yeah...You fucked up.

Yukio:......I'm sorry...

Sei: Don't apologize to me! It's Rin you should be saying sorry too!

Yukio:-Sobs-....Y-You're right.

Shura then looked at the exwires.

Shura: That goes for the rest of you. It's stupid how some of you still considered him a demon after all he done for you. Including you, Kyoto Trio.

Konekomaru:....

Shima:....

Bon:...Shit...

Izumo: (Finally...)

Bon: But...why didn't he tell us?

Bon was still looking at the ground but let himself enter the conversation between them.

Gosu: Well maybe he was scared. But seriously, judging from Rin's story. This may have been going on for months. Ever thought of that?! His feelings never matter now did they...?

Bon: But we're his friends!

Sei scoffed. Since when?

Bon: We told him we were his friends and he agreed and then he goes and pulls something like this? I just don't understand why he would keep something like this from us! He betrayed us!

Izumo and Gosu stared at him like he was an idiot.

Izumo: You really don't get it? He didn't tell us because he knew we'd react like this. It was probably for the best. At the worst he thought we would either we turn him in or try to kill him ourselves.

Gosu: I agree with her. I mean, what a drag...If you were in his position, would you have told your friends?

The group sat in stunned silence for a minute as they thought over both Izumo and Gosu's words.

Most of them said no...

Izumo turned to look at Bon and raised her eyebrows expectantly. He slowly lifted his eyes to meet hers.

Bon: I wouldn't tell us either.

Izumo nodded as she got her answer.

Izumo: Do you all get it now? He's barely different than the rest of us. And the part that is different is like hundreds of other kids who are also half demon. He just happens to have a lot more power.

Bon: Okay but still! Satan is his father...

Sei: Sounds like you're using that as an excuse now.

Izumo: Honestly, yes. He is. You forgot he said he was different from Satan.

Sei: It's not his fault Satan is his father. He probably was terrified when he found out.

Bon:......

Gosu: You people sure are troublesome. Some friends you turned out to be. But you all really need to make things right with him.

Sei then looks over at Yukio.

Sei: That's goes for you too. But I wouldn't be surprised if Rin had enough and disowned you as his brother. Probably tired because of the way you treated him. Who knows, this could be your final chance to make it up to him. Or maybe your chances have already been blown out the window.

Yukio:....(He's right... If only I was a bit more honest with Rin...)

Shiemi: I-I want to help Rin! It's my fault he ran away! I just thought maybe if I told Yuki. Then maybe everything would be alright. So please Sir Pheles. Let us find Rin!

Mephisto: Hmmm...Alright then. I'll tell where he's at.

Sei: So where is he?!

Shura: Don't keep us hanging clown. Where is Rin?!

Mephisto:...Well...

-TBC-