Chapter Six: Break Up Song

Shirou: In the end it was only me and Kira went to the arcade.

Shirou: Do you think Ryo-kun will be alright?

Kira: Things will get more worst if he keeps running away from his problems.

Shirou: You seem like you know what happened between them, Kira. Do you mind to explain?

Kira: //Starts to explain things to Shirou//

Back at the cafè

Natsumi: I thought she was just sitting alone and enjoying her drinks, but turns out she was up to something.

Akane: What do you mean?

Flashback

Natsumi: Are you waiting for someone too?

Momo: //Stays quiet//

Momo: //Leans back on her sit and tries to listen to what Ryozu was talking about//

Ryozu: Then it's decided, we're going to the arcade.

Momo: //Realised that Natsumi was still standing there and turns her head the other way//

. . .

Akane: You thought she was following them?

Natsumi: Seems like it, cause she arrived right after the first guy went in this place. //Looks at Ryozu//

Momo: What a great coincidence for us today. I didn't expect to see you'll be hanging out with the president. Small world we have. This must be fate for us to meet here

Momo: Was that them? The people you've been talking about back when we used to be together.

Ryozu: Spit it out.

Momo: Hichigawa Kira. Such a lovely name to a beautiful person as her. I wonder if she's into your other friend, Ishikata Shirou. The famous football player from your high school.

Ryozu: How long have you been stalking them?

Momo: Stalking? What are you talking about, Ryozu?

Ryozu: I've known you for so long, Momo. I know how you do things around you.

Momo: All I ask is you to come back to me, Ryozu. That's all and I'll stop following them.

Natsumi: !!! Woah, I can't believe kouhai dated someone like that.

Yori: Someone like what? A psychopath?

Natsumi: Yep. Hey why don't you try hitting on her and maybe she'll stop bothering my kouhai.

Yori: Why me? That's your kouhai you're the one who shoul--

Akane: //Hand chop Natsumi and Yori's head//

Akane: You guys are already a grown ups, why don't you try act like one? It's also rude to eavesdropping someone else's conversation.

Natsumi&Yori: Yes ma'am..

Ryozu: So I was right, you were stalking them.

Momo: ...

Momo: I thought if I act in front of Hichigawa-san like that she'll soon get upset and ignore you.

Ryozu: Your acting is useless against Kira. She's more mature than everyone else especially you. Kira may not good in showing her expression, but she will try her best to think and understand people around her. She's also think about others than herself. (Ryozu just describing how he thinks of Kira)